Samsung retained the prestigious title of Smartphone Manufacturer of the Year at the Mobile Industry Awards 2022 (opens in a new tab).
Smartphones are the heart of our industry and this award recognizes the manufacturer who has done its best to showcase its technical innovation, the strength of its product portfolio and its industry relationships to achieve commercial success and captivate consumers. consumers and businesses.
The winner is not only the company that offers the most interesting devices, but the one that has also worked effectively with its partners across the UK.
Our 2022 finalists were:
Our participants were invited to submit nominations based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrate how you deliver great products that appeal to both customers and partners
- How did you innovate in terms of design and functionality
- Demonstrate the breadth of your portfolio
- Demonstrate strong performance in sales and marketing
- Show how reliable a partner you have been in forecasting, financing, returns and follow-up
Why Samsung won
Samsung emerged victorious in this category last year and it was another stellar 12 months for the electronics giant in an incredibly high-end field populated by innovative manufacturers.
The company was able to offer an unrivaled range of devices for business and consumer customers and continued its track record of excellence in customer support and service.
With a new wave of form factor innovation underway in our industry, the next 12 months will be just as competitive and exciting.
Congratulations to Samsung on their win and to the rest of our 2022 finalists!