Medical Education Market: Drivers
the growth in the number of online medical education programs is driving the growth of the medical education market. Traditional physical classrooms are being replaced by online training modules, which provide access to various course materials and online assessments for instructors and learners. These tools provide educators with easy access to real-time data on student progress based on test results and student activities. In addition, students enrolled in online courses can communicate via discussion forums and chat rooms. Hence, online medical education programs are becoming very popular in the medical education market, which is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Medical Education Market: Challenges
the presence of free and open-source educational resources poses a significant threat to the growth of the medical education market. The vendors in the market offer several free open source medical courses. Therefore, students from economically weaker sections can opt for these free services. The tendency to offer free medical education is more prevalent in North America and Europe compared to other regions. Medical education costs in these regions compared to APAC. These factors are likely to negatively impact the growth of the market in terms of revenue generation over the forecast period.
Learn about additional drivers and challenges impacting the growth of the Medical Education Market. View our free sample report now
Medical Education Market: Some Key Vendors and Their Offerings
- Harvard University: Some of the major medical courses offered by the university through its Harvard Medical School include HMX physiology, HMX immunology, HMX genetics, and HMX biochemistry.
- Johns Hopkins University: Some of the major medical courses offered by the university through its Johns Hopkins School of medicine include biological chemistry, immunology, medical and biological illustration, biomedical engineering, molecular biophysics, and functional anatomy and evolution.
- New York University: Some of the major medical courses offered by the university include Acute Care Surgery, Adrenal Surgery, and Infectious Diseases and Immunology.
- Stanford University: Some of the major medical courses offered by the university by Stanford Medicine include biomedical informatics, epidemiology, human genetics and genetic counseling and physician assistant studies.
- University of California: Some of the major medical courses offered by the university through UCSF School of Nursing include Master of Science, Master of Nursing Entry Program (MEPN), and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) .
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights. Subscribe now to our most popular “Lite Plan” billed annually to $3000. View 3 reports per month and download 3 reports per year!
Medical Education Market: Segmentation Analysis
This market research report segments the medical education market by course (graduate courses, certifications and training, and postgraduate courses), learning method (blended learning and e-learning) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
North America led the medical education market in 2021, followed by Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA, respectively. During the forecast period, North America is expected to register growth due to factors such as increasing enrollment in distance medical degrees in countries like the United States and Canada.
Request a free sample report to learn more about the contribution of each segment of the Medical Education Market
Some of the main topics covered in the report include:
- Suppliers Covered
- Ranking of suppliers
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Competitive scenario
- Education Consulting Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The education consulting market share is expected to increase by $579.19 million from 2020 to 2025, and the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.01%. Download a free sample report
- Edtech Market by Sector and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The Edtech market has the potential to grow in $112.39 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the growth momentum of the market will slow down at a CAGR of 17.85%. Download a free sample
Scope of the medical education market
Cover of the report
Year of reference
Growth dynamics and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 17%
Market growth 2021-2025
Annual growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America and MEA
Efficient contribution to the market
North America at 34%
Main consumer countries
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Canada
Leading Companies, Competitive Strategies, Consumer Engagement Reach
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Grand Canyon University, Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins University, Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, National University of Singapore, New York University, Stanford University, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, The University of Alabama, Universidade Anhembi Morumbi, University of California, University of Cambridge, University of Eastern Finland, University of Liverpool, University of New England, University of Oxford, University of Washington, Western Governors University, Yale University
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, Impact of COVID-19 and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Status Analysis for the Forecast Period
If our report didn’t include the data you’re looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and customize the segments.
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable information to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]