PUBG Mobile The first major update of 2022 is here. Version 1.8 of the game introduced a new map, a crossover with the action movie Spiderman: No Coming Home, and more.
The new map is called Aftermath. It is years ahead of the Livik map when explosions and volcanic eruptions completely transformed its terrain. Weapons have also become futuristic and come with an AC core that makes aiming and controlling easier. All players also have tactical glasses, which show damage dealt to enemies.
In addition to this, the legendary superhero Spider-Man has also arrived in the game. Players can fight alongside him against a Boss in Mylta Power. In addition to this, Web Shooter and Spiderweb Ball have been added in this mode. These can be fired at enemies to slow their movement speed.
You can update the game through the Google Play Store on Android devices. If you are unable to do so, you can download it directly via the APK file.
- Visit the official website for PUBG Mobile.
- At the bottom of the main page, you will be able to see an option to download the APK.
- Click on the file.
- You don’t need to download the OBB file separately.
How to download PUBG Mobile version 1.8
- Once the APK file has finished downloading, locate it on your device.
- Click on the APK file to begin the installation process.
- This can be done in Settings > Apps & notifications > Special app access > Install unknown apps. You must enable this setting for the browser you are using.
- Once done, just wait for the game to install and launch it.
- You may still need to download additional files in-game.