We have almost every team in action and the injury toll is one of the highest this season. More news will fall before the first tip, and it will be imperative to follow this injury report throughout the night. We have nearly 25 teams to discuss, so let’s get to it!
- Damian Lillard (calf) OUT
- Caris LeVert (ankle) Questionable
- James Harden (foot) OUT
- Joel Embiid (foot) OUT
- Tyrese Maxey (foot) OUT
- Tobias Harris (hip) doubtful
- Gordon Hayward (shoulder) Questionable
- LaMelo Ball (ankle) Questionable
- Marcus Smart (ankle) Questionable
- Robert Williams (knee) OUT
- Jimmy Butler (knee) OUT
- Tyler Herro (ankle) Questionable
- Pascal Siakam (groin) OUT
- Gary Trent (hip) Questionable
- Lonzo Ball (knee) OUT
- Khris Middleton (wrist)
- Devin Vassell (ankle) Questionable
- Nikola Jokic (protocols) Questionable
- Jamal Murray (protocols) Questionable
- Aaron Gordon (illness) Questionable
- Cade Cunningham (shin) OUT
- Saddiq Bey (ankle) Questionable
- Isaiah Stewart (foot) questionable
- Mike Conley (Achilles) OUT
- Paul George (knee) Questionable
Nikola Jokic (C – DEN): $11,600 DraftKings, $10,500 FanDuel
It was exciting to see Jokic back in action on Tuesday and the big man returned to his Kia MVP ways, losing a rebound before a triple-double en route to 60.3 DK points. It’s the stud we’ve grown accustomed to, with Joker averaging over 60 fantasy points per game since 2020. He’s also scored at least 40 fantasy points in all but a handful of those games, posting an average of 60 points in his two meetings with OKC this year.
De’Aaron Fox (PG – SAC): $9,400 DraftKings, $9,700 FanDuel
It’s time for Fox’s price to top $10,000. The speedster has at least 36 DK points in every game he’s finished, falling just short of a 50-point average. He is expected to continue that streak against Atlanta, which is playing at the fifth fastest pace in the NBA. In three meetings with the Hawks over the past two years, Fox is averaging a fantastic 48 points per game.
Brandon Ingram (SG/SF – NOP): $8,400 DraftKings, $8,100 FanDuel
Ingram is averaging 45 points over his last three games and his season average is just shy of 40 DraftKings points per game. His biggest draw here is a game against San Antonio, which is seventh in pace, 29th in defensive efficiency and 28th in points against.
Giannis Antetokounmpo (PF/C – MIL): $12,300 DraftKings, $11,800 FanDuel
Antetokounmpo has scored at least 40 DraftKings points in all 13 games this season, averaging 57 Fantasy points per game. This makes him a worthwhile option at all costs, since it’s hard to get a guaranteed 40-60 DK points from anyone. It looks even better as Giannis has at least 55 DK points in nine of his last 11 meetings against this 20th-ranked Chicago defense.
Stephen Curry (PG–GSW): $10,800 DraftKings, $10,400 FanDuel
Curry has scored at least 42 DraftKings points in all but one game, the only miss being a 40-point blowout in which he didn’t play the fourth quarter. That makes it hard to believe it isn’t more expensive, averaging 56 points over the year. Facing the Clippers can be worrying, but Curry has at least 62 fantasy points in three of his last six matchups.
De’Anthony Melton (PG/SG – PHI): $7,600 DraftKings, $7,400 FanDuel
Injuries to Tyrese Maxey, James Harden and Joel Embiid leave Melton with all the minutes and usage he can handle. He has at least 43 DK points in the first two games without these guys, and we expect that to continue behind his elite averages per minute. They face the Hornets, ranked 19th in defensive efficiency.
Montrezl Harrell (PF/C – PHI): $4,400 DraftKings, $4,900 FanDuel
Harrell started for him earlier in the year, dropping 27 DraftKings points in 29 minutes. He also averaged a fantastic 33 points in the 19 games he played at least 26 minutes last year, and we expect that to be the case for this shorthanded team. The game is the best part, with Charlotte giving up the most fantasy points to opposing crosses.
Bruce Brown (PG/SF – DEN): $6,300 DraftKings, $6,100 FanDuel
Brown has scored at least 25 DK points in six straight games, generating an average of 35 points over that span. It’s no surprise since this list is so short, and he could be asked to do more with some of these guys resting in the second half of a straight set. The game isn’t too bad either, with OKC ranked 18th in defensive efficiency.
Jalen Williams (SG/SF – OKC): $4,500 DraftKings, $5,100 FanDuel
Williams has scored at least 19 DK points in six of his last seven games, averaging 26 DK points per game over 29 minutes in those six outings. That’s all you can ask of a $5,000 player, and the 21-year-old is only getting better every day.
Jordan Clarkson (PG/SG – UTA): $6,900 DraftKings, $6,300 FanDuel
An injury to Mike Conley forced Clarkson into the primary ball-handling role, scoring a combined 79 DK points in the first two games without the veteran. That brings his season average to 33 DraftKings points per game, and if you’ve ever seen Clarkson play, you know he’s not afraid to get as many shots as possible. Facing Detroit is the best part of this, ranked last in defensive efficiency.
Reggie Jackson (PG/SG – LAC): $5,500 DraftKings, $5,500 FanDuel
Jackson has at least a fantastic 33 points in three straight games. It was inevitable that the production would turn around as he is still the main point guard for this team, playing 30-35 minutes and attempting 10-15 shots per game. No player with that kind of role should be below $6,000, especially considering he’s up against a top-scoring Warriors team in the NBA.
Collin Sexton (PG/SG – UTA): $4,400 DraftKings, $4,700 FanDuel
Sexton’s workload is the only thing holding him back, but he started and played 28 minutes in Utah’s last game. He’s also taken 13 hits, and he’s a guy who was $7,000 in that kind of role in the past. Facing Detroit’s defense might be the thing to get it back on track, allowing the second-most fantasy points to opposing point guards.
- Nikola Jokic (C – DEN): $11,600 DraftKings, $10,500 FanDuel
- PJ Washington (PF/C – CHA): $5,800 DraftKings, $6,600 FanDuel
- Paul Reed (PF/C – PHI): $3,700 DraftKings, $5,400 FanDuel
- Marcus Smart (PG/SG – BOS): $5,900 DraftKings, $6,700 FanDuel
- Derrick White (PG/SG – BOS): $5,000 DraftKings, $6,000 FanDuel
- Kyle Kuzma (PF – WAS): $8,600 DraftKings, $7,600 FanDuel
- Fred VanVleet (PG/SG – TOR): $7,800 DraftKings, $8,800 FanDuel
- Ben Simmons (PG/SF/PF – BKN): $6,100 DraftKings, $7,600 FanDuel
- Aaron Gordon (SF/PF – DEN): $5,600 DraftKings, $6,700 FanDuel
- DeAndre Jordan (C – DEN): $4,300 DraftKings, $6,000 FanDuel
- Bobby Portis (PF/C – MIL): $6,900 DraftKings, $6,000 FanDuel
- Malik Beasley (SG-MIN): $4,800 DraftKings, $5,700 FanDuel
- Marcus Morris (SF/PF – LAC): $5,700 DraftKings, $4,900 FanDuel
Joel Bartilotta is a featured writer for FantasyPros. To learn more about Joel, check out his archive and follow him @Bartilottajoel.