HUAWEI recently pushed big updates to some of its most essential apps. HUAWEI Video app has been updated to version 184.108.40.206 on its public beta. This brings some notable changes which we will look at in this brief overview.
HUAWEI Video is an application designed to manage all the video content on your phone. Playing local storage, streaming movies, managing subscriptions, and watching your favorite shows are all part of this powerful video app. You can enjoy high quality video playback, with minimal battery consumption. The app comes pre-installed on HUAWEI devices and can be updated through the AppGallery.
What’s new in 220.127.116.11
When updating to the latest beta version of this app, you can expect to find the following new features:
- Support side-by-side playback of videos
- Added HarmonyOS widgets that can be displayed in the menu that appears by long-pressing the app icon.
- Multi-device multi-screen playback capability added.
- After selecting a video description collection, a clip and a treat, the selection will scroll to the middle position, and the selection effect will be more obvious.
- For movies that require a single purchase, you can download the app on the details page to get free tickets to watch movies like “The Grandmaster” and “Space Traveler”.
- A new option in the settings will allow you to switch to autoplay in the background of a small window, which can be set in the My-“Settings” playback settings area.
- When recording local video in the Huawei Video Portal, you can choose to scan and display the content in a .nomedia folder.
- When the Huawei Video Portal local video file name is too long, the full name may be displayed in a very long floating frame.
- You can earn V Beans by uploading apps to V Bean Center.
- The live stream barrage supports anonymous submission, test live stream: Homepage – Live Test Channel 1 under “Long-Term Live Test 2021”