AR stands for Augmented Reality and provides a user with a 3D viewing experience. AR-related applications not only increase user engagement, but they also enhance the user experience in a vivid and more explicit way. Apart from that, it also increases customer satisfaction in many ways. These AR services are among the most incredible features available in many Android apps, especially Samsung mobile phones. The AR Zone app is specifically available for users of Samsung smartphones. If you’re wondering what the AR Zone app is on Android smartphones, here’s what you need.
What is the AR Zone app on Android smartphones?
AR Zone software provides Samsung mobile users with AR-related functionality, such as AR Emoji and AR Doodle. The AR Zone app allows users to choose a feature and capture fun photos or videos. This allows you to experience a larger-than-life user interface for its users. Below are all the features provided by the Samsung AR Zone app.
Read also | Samsung Galaxy A31 with a four-camera configuration launched in India at ₹ 21,999
List of all the features provided by the AR Zone app by Samsung’s Android devices-
- AR Emoji camera: A user can create a “My Emoji” that looks like him. You can also take photos and record videos using My Emojis or Character Emojis.
- AR Emoji stickers: A user can create their own character stickers with Emoji expressions and actions.
- AR Emoji Studio: You can also edit or decorate “My Emoji” and create your own “My Emoji” stickers.
- AR Doodle: Users are also allowed to record funny videos with virtual handwriting or drawings on faces or elsewhere.
- Deco Pic: Apart from all this, one can also capture photos or videos with various stickers created by them on the app.
- Quick measurement: One user can easily measure the size and distance of the subject quickly and easily, which is one of the most interesting features of the AR Zone app from Samsung Mobiles.
Read also | Samsung Lee’s heir apologizes for inheritance scandal, won’t leave kids in control
Note: If you are not a Samsung mobile user, you need not worry, any Android smartphone user can take advantage of AR services by downloading the Google Play AR Services app from the Google Play Store.
Read also | Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) One UI 2.0 Android 10 update has started to roll out
Read also | How to configure voicemail on Android? Learn how to edit your greeting on Android