Additionally, in conjunction with ESPN, a two-part UFC-produced special featuring some of the biggest Latino names in MMA will be featured as part of ESPN’s Hispanic Heritage Month-themed programming.
The episodes, UFC Ultimate Knockouts: Hispanic Heritage Month (Parts I & II), will air Thursday, September 29 at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN2 and Thursday, October 6 at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN2. The shows will also air on ESPN Deportes on Thursday, September 29 at 8 p.m. ET and Saturday, October 1 at 5 p.m. ET.
The program includes:
- UFC Ultimate Knockouts: Hispanic Heritage Month:
- UFC Ultimate Knockouts continues its celebration of Hispanic and Latin heritage by bringing you a collection of the best knockouts. See Cub Swanson, Julia Avila, Irene Aldana, Brandon Moreno, and more.
UFC FIGHT PASS will also feature Hispanic and Latino athletes as part of its “UFC FIGHT PASS Fighter of the Day” beginning Friday, September 16. Featured athletes include:
- Friday, September 16: Carla Esparza
- Monday, September 19: Brandon Moreno
- Wednesday, September 21: Julianna Pena
- Friday, September 23: Yair Rodriguez
- Monday, September 26: Irene Aldana
- Tuesday, September 27: Brian Ortega
- Wednesday, September 28: Swanson Cub
- Friday, September 30: Curly Godinez
- Monday, October 3: Marlon Vera
- Tuesday, October 4: Julia Avila
- Wednesday, October 5: Julien Marquez
- Friday, October 7: Michael Morales
- Monday, October 10: Tracy Cortez
- Tuesday, October 11: Kelvin’s Gastelum
- Wednesday October 12: Yazmin Jauregui
- Thursday, October 13: Tecia Torres
- Friday, October 14: Rob Police
- Saturday October 15: Alexa Grasso
To watch career highlights and top moments from the athletes featured above, head to UFCFightPass.com.