To celebrate UFC 259, William Hill has a sensational boost for Isreal Adesanya against Jan Blachowicz.
New customers can get Adesanya at 35/1 to win via TKO, KO or DQ.
WILLIAM HILL 35/1 for Adesanya wins via TKO, KO or DQ*
(MOBILE ONLY / NEW CUSTOMER OFFER)
Here’s how to claim the offer:
- You can claim this HERE* (MOBILE ONLY)
- You must create a new account using the code ‘EPA35’ in the Promotional code section
- Add Adesanya to win via TKO, KO or DQ at 35/1 to your bet slip and place a bet of € 1 (maximum stake € 1)
- If your bet wins, William Hill will credit your account with FREE bets
Man City vs Man Utd: Get De Bruyne to get an assist at massive 60/1 odds
Horse Betting Offer: Get £ 60 Free Bets for Doncaster Races
Best odds: Premier League action on Saturday and Premier League clash on Friday
Premier League offer: bet £ 10 get £ 50 in FREE bets
Free bets and entry offers: Betfair, Paddy Power, William Hill and more
Premier League odds special: Man City at 7/1 or Man Utd at 40/1 to win
Adesanya will become the fastest fighter to achieve champion champion status if he wins at UFC 259.
He would win the light and heavyweight belt, to add to his current middleweight title.
The 31-year-old is currently the favorite to defeat Blachowicz.
BET BONUS: FREE BETS AND REGISTRATION OFFERS YOU CAN CLAIM TODAY
* Terms and conditions: 18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPA35. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 9:00 am on March 4, 2021 until 6:00 am on March 7, 2021. Maximum bet of £ 1 at 35/1. Returns paid as 7 free bets of £ 5 (30 day expiration). Player and currency restrictions and conditions apply. Begambleaware.org
Commercial Content Notice: Subscription to any of the bookmaker offerings featured in this article may result in payment to talkSPORT. 18+. General conditions apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to play responsibly
A responsible player is someone who:
- Establish time and money limits before playing
- Only play with money he can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Don’t gamble if he’s upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org