We’re two days away from fight night and talkSPORT will be in the cage for Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier at UFC 257.
It might be a rematch for their 2014 clash, but the two are very different fighters in this featherweight fight.
The main event will take place at the Etihad Arena on Fight Island in Abu Dhabi with 2,000 fans in attendance, with the first preliminaries starting at 11:30 p.m. UK time on Saturdays, the preliminaries 1 a.m. then the main card of 3 am.
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier date, UK start time & full card to UFC 257
- Who are the coaches preparing McGregor for his first UFC fight in 12 months?
- Meet Nasrat Haqparast, the GSP prodigy bent over for lightweight glory appearing at UFC 257
- ‘I couldn’t see shit’ – what it’s like to be hit by McGregor from those who felt his power
- Conor McGregor at press conferences: his funniest moments and best moments with a microphone