The draw for the UEFA Europa Conference League second qualifying round will be broadcast live on 16 June.
A total of 108 teams will face off on July 22-29, of which 57 are entered at this stadium and include Aberdeen, Copenhagen, Rosenborg, Basel, Feyenoord, Austria Wien, Ghent, BATE Borisov, FCSB and Partizan. .
How the draw works
There will be two lanes at this stage of qualifying: the Champions lane and the Main lane.
The three teams eliminated in the UEFA Champions League preliminary round (played on 22 and 25 June) and the 15 teams eliminated in the UEFA Champions League first qualifying round (played on 6/7 and 13/14 July) are all transferred to the UEFA Europa Conference. Second qualifying round of the League.
- The 15 clubs eliminated in the UEFA Champions League first qualifying round are seeded for the purposes of this draw. The other three are unclassified and evenly distributed among the three groups.
- The UEFA administration has formed three groups for the champions path.
- Two pots are prepared for the six teams in Group 1, one for the five seeded teams and one for the non-seeded team.
- The balls containing the seeded teams are placed in a bowl marked “seeded” and the ball containing the unranked team is placed in a bowl marked “not classified”.
- One ball is taken from each bowl and placed in a large empty bowl, where they are mixed. The first team drawn will play its first home match against the second team drawn.
- As there are no more unclassified sides, the four remaining balls of Group 1 are then drawn one after the other to complete the pairings (open draw). The first team drawn will play the first match at home, against the second team drawn. Likewise, the third team drawn will play its first home game against the fourth team drawn.
- The above procedure is then repeated to determine the pairings for groups 2 and 3.
The ten winners of the July 22 and 29 matches will qualify for the third qualifying round of the Chemin des Champions.
The 57 teams entered at this stage will be joined by the 33 winners of the first qualifying round on July 8 and 15.
- The clubs will be divided into two categories, seed and non-seed, in accordance with the ranking of club coefficients established at the start of the season. If a club in a first qualifying round match has a coefficient that would allow them to be classified for the second qualifying round draw, the winner of that match is automatically classified for the draw.
- The UEFA administration has formed nine groups for the main track, each with an equal number of seeded and non-seeded teams (five from each in each group).
- All clubs in each of the nine groups are assigned a number at random: 1 to 5 for seeded teams and 6 to 10 for non-seeds.
- Two bowls are prepared, one for the seeded teams (five balls containing coupons numbered 1 to 5) and the other for the non-seeded (five balls containing coupons numbered 6 to 10).
- One ball is taken from each bowl and placed in an empty bowl, where they are mixed. One of the two balls is drawn, then opened to display the number it contains. The second ball is drawn and opened to complete the pairing. The result applies to all nine groups.
- For example, if the first ball drawn contains the number 2 and the second the number 8, the clubs assigned the numbers 2 and 8 in each of the nine groups will compete against each other. The first ball drawn, containing the number 2 here, designates the home team for the first leg of the nine matches. The same procedure is performed with the remaining balls to complete the pairings.
The winners of the ties on July 22 and 29 will advance to the third Main Path qualifying round.
Malmö (SWE) / Riga FC (LVA)
Shkëndija (MKD) / Mura (SVN)
Teuta (ALB) / Sheriff Tiraspol (MDA)
Maccabi Haifa (ISR) / Kairat Almaty (KAZ)
Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO) / Neftçi (AZE)
UEFA Champions League preliminary round finalist defeated
Ludogorets 1945 (BUL) / FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk (BLR)
CFR Cluj (ROU) / Borac Banja Luka (BIH)
algiris Vilnius (LTU) / Linfield (NIR)
HJK Helsinki (FIN) / Budućnost Podgorica (MNE)
Fola Esch (LUX) / Lincoln Red Imps FC (GIB)
HB Tórshavn (FRO) / Inter Club D’Escaldes (AND)
Ferencváros TC (HUN) / UEFA Champions League preliminary round winner
Bodø / Glimt (NOR) / Legia Warszawa (POL)
Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) / Valur (ISL)
Flora Tallinn (EST) / Hibernians (MLT)
Nomads of Connah’s Quay (WAL) / Alashkert (ARM)
Folgore (SMR) / FC Pristina (KOS)
1 Apollon Limassol (CYP)
2 Hapoël Beer-Sheva (ISR)
3 ukarički (SRB)
4 FCSB (ROU)
5 Vorskla Poltava (UKR)
6 FC Noah (ARM) / KuPS Kuopio (FIN)
7 Žilina (SVK) / Dila Gori (GEO)
8 Sumgait (AZE)
9 Shakhter Karagandy (KAZ)
10 Arda Kardjali (BUL)
1 AEL Limassol (CYP)
2 Sivasspor (TUR)
3 Sochi (RUS)
4 Astana (KAZ)
5 Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR)
6 Gagra (GEO) / Sutjeska (MNE)
7 Široki Brijeg (BIH) / Vllaznia (ALB)
8 Keşla (AZE)
9 Aris Thessaloniki (GRE)
10 bristles (MKD) / Petrocub-Hincesti (MDA)
1 Partizan (SRB)
2 BATE Borisov (BLR)
3 Dundalk (IRL) / Newtown (WAL)
4 RFS (LVA) / KÍ Klaksvík (FRO)
5 Milsami Orhei (MDA) / FK Sarajevo (BIH)
6 SI Elfsborg (SWE)
7 Dunajská Streda (SVK)
8 Levadia Tallinn (EST) / St Joseph (GIB)
9 Inter Turku (FIN) / Puskás Akadémia (HUN)
10 Dinamo Batumi (GEO) / Tre Penne (SMR)
1 Domžale (SVN) / Swift Hesper (LUX)
2 Glentoran (NIR) / The New Saints (WAL)
3 CSKA-Sofia (BUL)
4 Viktoria Plze (CZE)
5 Rijeka (CRO)
6 Sant Julià (AND) / Gzira United (MLT)
7 Honka Espoo (FIN) / NSÍ Runavík (FRO)
8 Struga (MKD) / Liepāja (LVA)
9 Dynamo Brest (BLR)
10 Europa FC (GIB) / Kauno algiris (LTU)
1 Ghent (BEL)
2 AGF Aarhus (DEN)
3 Dudelange (LUX)
4 Hibernians (SCO)
5 Santa Clara (POR)
6 Shkupi (MKD) / Llapi (KOS)
7 Vålerenga (NOR)
8 Stjarnan (ISL) – Bohemians (IRL)
9 Mons Calpe (GIB) / FC Santa Coloma (AND)
10 City of Bala (WAL) / Larne (NIR)
1 Fehérvár (HUN) / Ararat Yerevan (ARM)
2 Slovakia (CZE)
3 Universitatea Craiova (ROU)
4 Qarabağ (AZE)
5 AEK Athens (GRE)
6 Velež (BIH) / Coleraine (NIR)
7 Paide Linnameeskond (EST) / Śląsk Wrocław (POL)
8 Laçi (ALB) / Podgorica (MNE)
9 Ashdod (ISR)
10 Lokomotiv Plovdiv (BUL)
1 Austria Vienna (AUT)
2 Osijek (CRO)
3 Olimpija Ljubljana (SVN)
4 Basel 1893 (SUI)
5 Feyenoord (NED)
6 Dečić (MNE) / Drita (KOS)
7 Racing FC Union Lëtzebuerg (LUX) / Breidablik (ISL)
8 La Fiorita (SMR) / Birkirkara (MLT)
9 Sfintul Gheorghe (MDA) / Partizani (ALB)
10 Pogoń Szczecin (POL)
1 Sūduva (LTU) / Valmiera (LVA)
2 Vaduz (LIE)
3 FC Spartak Trnava (SVK) / Mosta (MLT)
4 Molde (NOR)
5 Maribor (SVN) / Urartu (ARM)
6 Hammarby (SWE)
7 Raków Czestochowa (POL)
8 Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe (ROU)
9 Servette (SUI)
10 jpest (HUN)
1 Hajduk Split (CRO)
2 Vojvodina (SRB)
3 Aberdeen (SCO)
4 Copenhagen (DEN)
5 Rosenborg (NOR)
6 FH Hafnarfjördur (ISL) / Sligo Rovers (IRL)
7 Tobol Kostanay (KAZ)
8 BK Häcken (SWE)
9 Torpedo-Belaz Zhodino (BLR)
10 Panevezy (LTU)
UEFA Europa Conference League explained
Route to Tirana: calendar of seasons
Second qualifying round draw: June 16
First qualifying round: July 8 & 15
Third qualifying round draw: July 19
Second qualifying round: July 22 & 29
Play-off draw: August 2
Third qualifying round: August 5 & 12
Dams: August 19 & 26
Group stage draw: August 27
Group stage: September 16 & 30, October 21, November 4 & 25, December 9
Knockout play-off draw: December 13
Knockout playoffs: February 17 & 24
Round of 16 draw: February 25
round of 16: March 10 and 17
Quarter-finals and semi-finals draw: March 18
Quarter-finals: April 7 & 14
Semi-finals: April 28 & May 5
Final: May 25 (National Arena, Tirana)
COVID special rules
Please take note of the special rules applicable to the qualifying phase and the play-offs of the competition due to COVID-19, which can be found here.
As for traveling fans admitted to matches, more information can be found here.