Factors such as the growing use of digital payment solutions are notably driving the growth of the third-party banking software market. However, factors such as privacy and data security issues may hamper market growth. Holistic analysis of drivers and challenges will help infer end goals and refine marketing strategies to gain competitive advantage. The Third-Party Banking Software Market analysis report also provides in-depth information on other upcoming trends which will have a tremendous effect on market growth.
The third-party banking software market is fragmented and vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. The Third-Party Banking Software Market report includes information on product launches, sustainability and outlook of major vendors including Accenture Plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Fiserv Inc., Infosys Ltd., International Business Machines Corp. , Oracle Corp., SAP SE, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and Temenos AG.
Few companies with key offers
- Accenture SA – The company develops and provides software for basic banking services.
- Capgemini Services SAS – The Company develops and provides software for basic banking services through its application services business segment.
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc. – The company offers FIS Suite, it is a complete, end-to-end, agile and component basic banking solution, aimed at meeting all the needs of banking organizations.
- Fiserv Inc – The company offers Agiliti and Cleartouch. Agiliti is a comprehensive, cloud-based core banking suite that is an end-to-end, feature-rich, multi-channel software infrastructure solution. Cleartouch is an integrated, online, real-time banking platform that provides advanced business analytics to banking organizations.
- Infosys Ltd – The Company offers third-party banking software through the financial services segment.
The competitive scenario provided in the Third-Party Banking Software report analyzes, evaluates and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors taken into consideration for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
- Through Final user, the market is categorized into retail users and enterprises.
- Through Deployment, the market is categorized into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Through Application, the market is categorized into basic banking software, asset and wealth management software, and other banking software.
- Through Geography, the market is classified as Europe, North America, APAC, South Americaand MEA.
For more information on segmentation – Request an exclusive free sample now!
Related Reports –
Islamic Banking Software Market –The Islamic banking software market has the potential to grow USD 3.88 billion during the period 2021-2025, and the growth momentum of the market will slow down at a CAGR of 19.33%. Download a free sample now!
Fintech Software Market –The fintech software market size is expected to reach a value of $25.48 billion, at a CAGR of 8.97%, over the period 2021-2025. Download a free sample now!
Third Party Banking Software Market Scope
Cover of the report
Year of reference
Growth dynamics and CAGR
Decelerate at 10% CAGR
Market growth 2021-2025
Annual growth (%)
Europe, North America, APAC, South America and MEA
Efficient contribution to the market
Europe at 33%
Main consumer countries
United States, United Kingdom, China, Germany, France and Japan
Leading companies, competitive strategies, reach of consumer engagement
Accenture Plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Fiserv Inc., Infosys Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and Temenos AG
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, Impact of COVID-19 and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report didn’t include the data you’re looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and customize the segments.
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable information to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]