When it comes to tablets, the Apple iPad is the undisputed king. However, if you’re looking to buy an Android tablet, chances are you’re considering one from Samsung. After all, it’s one of the few brands that still makes good Android tablets. The Galaxy Tab S8 is just around the corner which you can, in fact, pre-launch for extra discounts. While the “S” series of tablets is aimed at the flagship segment, the recently launched Galaxy Tab A8 focuses on the affordable segment. If you bought one for yourself or are planning to buy one, it is also important to protect it from scratches and bumps.
The best way to do this is with a good case. A case not only helps protect your device, but can also extend or add functionality that can improve the overall user experience. For example, some Galaxy Tab A8 cases may have a kickstand to hold the tablet tilted when placed on a table. This is another reason why a case can be a useful accessory. Here are some of the best Galaxy Tab A8 cases you can buy for your brand new tablet to protect it and even change its look!
- If you want to expand the capabilities of your tablet and use it as a laptop, this is the case for you.
- This is the case to get if you want maximum protection. It has a built-in screen protector and kickstand.
- If you are looking for a folio case that can be used as a kickstand from multiple angles, this is a good option.
- It is the best investment if your children are going to use your tablet. It has extreme impact protection and a strap.
- This is a folio case made of PU leather and looks premium. You can also use it as a stand when viewing content.
- Here is a case for those who want a premium look. It’s also very functional with automatic wake-up and sleep and a kickstand.
- Besides being extremely protective, this case has a built-in kickstand and even a wrist strap to help you hold the tablet while using it.
- If you want to show off the back of your tablet while adding a decent bit of protection, you should get this one. Also has a kickstand.
- This is a folio case that can be rested at multiple angles to consume content. It has a hard back which also provides ample protection.
Here are some of the best cases you can buy for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8. As mentioned earlier, most of these cases have additional benefits besides just protecting your device. Some cases have a built-in kickstand while others have an auto screen on/off feature that turns the screen on each time you open the case or turns the screen off when you close the case. Some cases even have a built-in wrist strap to help you grab and hold the tablet while you’re using it, since the tablets are quite large. If you have kids who are going to use the tablet, you can also get a shockproof option that can withstand hard drops and protect the screen.
- The Galaxy Tab A8 is Samsung’s entry-level, budget-oriented tablet that can be a good media-consuming device.