Sea adventure Sails of Bahamas with crew and guests fully vaccinated
MIAMI, June 13, 2021 / PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE / – Milestone for over 15 months: Royal Caribbean International and the communities of Caribbean celebrate the much anticipated return of the cruise line to the region as Sea adventure getting ready to set sail from Nassau, The Bahamas yesterday. The first of the Royal Caribbean ships to resume cruising in the Western Hemisphere, Adventure welcomed over 1,000 vacationers on its opening cruise. The ship has set sail with a fully vaccinated crew and fully vaccinated guests aged 16 or older, who make up 94% of all guests on board while the remaining 6% are children under 16. The ship now begins a summer programming of 7- night cruises to Perfect Day at CocoCay, Royal Caribbean’s revolutionary private island destination in the Bahamas; Grand Bahama Island, La Bahamas; and Cozumel, Mexico.
“The return of Sea adventure marks the start of the tremendous step forward that our customers have been waiting for and on which we have been working for over 15 months. All this is possible thanks to the government of Bahamas, the support of our partners and the hard work of our teams across Royal Caribbean, ”said Michael bayley, President and CEO, Royal Caribbean International. “We are delighted to welcome our guests and crew again, and to help our Caribbean families rediscover the benefits of tourism on which their communities depend. This is just the start, as we prepare to sail from the United States for the first time on July 2nd. ”
In the wake of the cruise line’s return to the Caribbean, 11 Royal Caribbean ships will depart from the United States and Europe again, from July and August. The full lineup of 2021 Royal Caribbean cruises can be found here.
Health and safety measures for Sea adventure Bahamas cruises
Holidaymakers sailing on Adventure can sail with peace of mind knowing that all crew members and guests are tested and fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Travelers 16 years of age or older should be fully immunized and, as of 1st of August, customers 12 years of age or older. Vacationers younger than the eligible age must undergo testing and follow other protocols. The vaccine requirement is one of many layers of measures that protect the well-being of our guests and crew and the communities we visit. These additional health and safety protocols include our fully vaccinated crew, testing, robust onboard ventilation system, enhanced cleaning and disinfection. A complete list of travel requirements for The Summer Cruises Bahamas at Adventure are available here.
Royal Caribbean will continue to assess and update its measures as circumstances change and in accordance with various government and health authorities. With cruises to and from different destinations that have different sets of laws and guidelines, protocols will vary accordingly.
About Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International has been delivering innovations at sea for over 50 years. Each successive class of ships is an architectural marvel packed with the latest technology and guest experiences for today’s adventurous traveler. The cruise line continues to revolutionize vacations with routes to more than 270 destinations in 72 countries on six continents, including Royal Caribbean’s private island destination at The Bahamas, Perfect Day at CocoCay, the first in the Perfect Day Island collection. Royal Caribbean was also voted “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 18 consecutive years in the Trip Weekly Readers’ Choice Award.
Media can stay up to date by following@RoyalCaribPR on Twitter and by visiting RoyalCaribbeanPressCenter.com. For more information or to make reservations, vacationers can call their travel advisor; visit RoyalCaribbean.com; or call (800) ROYAL-CARIBBEAN.
Royal Caribbean International is applying the recommendations of its Group of Public Health and Scientific Experts for Healthy Navigation to provide a safer and healthier cruise vacation on all of its crossings. Health and safety protocols, regional travel restrictions, and authorization to visit ports of call are subject to change based on ongoing assessment, public health standards and government requirements. US Cruises and Guests: For more information on the latest health and travel alerts, US government travel advisories, please visit www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates or view the advisories information, cruise travel advisories or recommendations on government websites.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1532123/Royal_Caribbean_International_Nassau.jpg
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/405217/RCCL__Logo.jpg
SOURCE Royal Caribbean International