The Super Bowl takes place this Sunday and fans are already gearing up for the big game.
However, since the price to attend this year’s Super Bowl averages around $5,000 to $10,000 per ticket, most of us will be watching the game from the comfort of our own living room.
In honor of this annual American tradition, Samsung is currently hosting its “Big Game Sales Event” with a variety of deals on its smart TVs and more to best prepare NFL fans for the big game.
So whether you’re an Eagles fan, a Chiefs fan, or just watching Rihanna perform for the first time since 2018, we’ve created a quick rundown of Samsung’s best TV deals to take advantage of before kickoff.
- Get up to $1,000 off The Frame QLED 4K TV (2022)
- Get up to $2,300 off Samsung Neo QLED 4K TVs (2022)
- Get up to $3,500 off the Samsung Neo QLED 8K TV (2022)
- Get up to $1,200 off the S95B 4K OLED TV (2022)
- Get up to $1,500 off Samsung QLED 4K TVs (2022)
- Get up to $2,000 off The Terrace Outdoor 4K QLED TV
- Get up to $400 off Crystal UHD TV
- Get $100 off The Sero QLED 4K 43″ TV (2022)
- Get up to $200 off Serif QLED 4K UHD HDR TV (2022)
- Get free installation when you pre-order the world’s first 77″ OLED TV
If you purchase a product or create an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation.