SAN FRANCISCO, January 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Global Basins, Bowls & Cups Market Size Expected to reach $504.1 million by 2028, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.9% from 2021 to 2028. Rising reimbursement for surgeries and favorable government initiatives, along with increasing geriatric population, are driving the market.
Additionally, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the industry has been expanding rapidly in recent years. This is due to the growing number of hospitals around the world, which will result in high adoption of bedpans, bowls and cups as they are cost effective and time saving.
Main information and conclusions of the report:
- By product type, the cups segment held the largest revenue share in 2020. This is due to the growing pediatric and geriatric population and their reliance on medications, which is one of the major causes for the increase of the use of medical cups.
- Based on material type, stainless steel held the largest revenue share in 2020. Stainless steel basins are becoming more and more diverse and diverse in their applications and usage. Stainless steel basins are easy to clean and can be autoclaved, making them suitable for hospitals and operating centers, which is expected to drive demand for basins, bowls and cups
- Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period. This is due to the large population of the region, particularly in China and Indiaas well as the expansion of health infrastructures in emerging countries
Read the 110-page market research report, “Basin, Bowl, and Cup Market Size, Share, and Trend Analysis Report by Product Type (Basin, Bowl, Cup), by Material Type (Stainless Steel, Plastic), by End-User, by Region and Segment Forecast, 2021-2028“, by Grand View Research
Market growth is expected to be restrained by an increase in the use of reusable bowls, basins, and cups, which can be a source of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), especially when infectious microorganisms are transmitted between surfaces or surfaces. other areas such as facility water, which may contain pathogens or a patient’s personal property that is exposed to pathogens. This can act as a brake and reduce the demand for basins, bowls and cups.
Advancements in technology such as single-use or disposable are replacing the traditionally used stainless steel bedpans and bowls. One of the main reasons for this switch from stainless steel bedpans and bowls to disposable bowls is to reduce the risk of cross-contamination. Using disposable bedpans and bowls helps control the spread of infection. As a result, advanced technology is expected to fuel the growth of the market.
Market segmentation :
Grand View Research has segmented the global basin, bowl, and tumbler market on the basis of product type, material type, end-user, and region:
- Basins, Bowls & Tumblers Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Emesis pool
- solution basin
- Chopped off
- medicine cup
- urine cup
- iodine cup
- Lotion bowl
- Sponge bowl
- Procedure Bowl
- solution bowl
- Basin, Bowl & Cup Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Stainless steel
- Basin, Bowl & Cup End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Long-term care facilities
- Home care settings
- Basin, Bowl & Cup Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (SOUL)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
List of Basin, Bowl and Cup Market Key Players
- Narang Medical Limited
- IndoSurgicals Private Limited
- Advin Health Care
- Key surgery
- Cardinal Health
- GPC Medical Ltd.
- Medegen medical products
- Med-Vet International
- MEDICAL DESCO INDIA
- Sunflower Medical Ltd.
- Vollrath, LLC
Explore more studies from Grand View Research’s market report portfolio on the Global medical device industry:
- Mechanical Ventilators Market – The global mechanical ventilator market size has been valued at $5.79 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% from 2022 to 2030. The unprecedented dawn of COVID-19 has boosted the demand for mechanical ventilators by leaps and bounds in 2020.
- Dermatology Devices Market – The global dermatology devices market size was valued at more than $12.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9% over the forecast period. The increasing prevalence of skin cancer and other skin diseases is a major contributor to the high demand for the products.
- Capnography Devices Market – The global capnography devices market size has been valued at $565.3 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% from 2022 to 2030. Technological advancements, prevalence of respiratory diseases, and supportive government initiatives are expected to drive the market growth during the period. forecast.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.