LIMASSOL, Cyprus, November 24, 2021 / PRNewswire / – RoboMarkets, a European regulated brokerage and provider of investment services to clients of Europe, announced the latest updates to its proprietary multi-asset platform, R StocksTrader. Updates include fractional shares, over 500 new assets, eight additional languages, and an improved mobile app. All new features are already available to customers.
One of the most significant updates introduced to the platform is the addition of fractional shares. Fractional share trading will allow RoboMarkets clients to invest in securities with less money. In addition, clients have the opportunity to diversify their investment portfolios by acquiring fractional shares of a wider range of companies.
Kiryl Kirychenka, Product Manager at RoboMarkets, says: “The ability to invest in precise ratios gives you complete portfolio control and improved rebalancing options. “
With fractional shares, you can buy a “slice” of shares that represents a partial share. For example, you can buy 1.5 or 1.05 shares of Amazon, or any other company available on the platform. During this time, the minimum order volume remains the same – one share.
The R StocksTrader platform offers more than 12,000 trading instruments, including more than 3,000 stocks, indices, ETFs and CFDs.
What other updates have been introduced in R StocksTrader?
1. Over 500 new trading instruments, such as Rivian Automotive Inc (RIVN), Lucid Group Inc (LCID), Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-B), Udemy Inc. (UDMY) and others.
2. Eight additional languages: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian and Swedish.
3. Improvements in the mobile version, which mainly affected the continued integration with a user’s member area:
- Reinforced security
- Eliminate the need for multiple passwords
- Direct access to deposit / withdrawal of funds and registration of trading accounts directly from the R StocksTrader terminal
The app can be downloaded from these links: R StocksTrader App iOS, R StocksTrader App Android.
RoboMarkets is an investment company, operating under CySEC license n ° 191/13. RoboMarkets offers investment services in European countries by providing access to its proprietary trading platforms to traders working in the financial markets. Learn more about the Company’s products and activities at www.robomarkets.com.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1479513/RoboMarkets_Logo.jpg