Xiaomi has released the MIUI 12 in addition to the stable Android 11 updates for its smartphones. This month the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Redmi K30 Pro zoom edition got this update. Now it’s the turn of the Redmi K30 Pro. According to reports, the stable version of MIUI 12.2.1 is now available. The new system is deeply customized based on Android 11 and comes with the October 2020 Google security patch.
However, it is important to note that this is a multi-version upgrade from Android. Thus, to reduce the risk of data loss, it is recommended to back up personal data beforehand. At the same time, some third-party applications do not have their own version adaptations, which may affect normal use.
The Redmi K30 Pro was officially launched in March of this year. The whole series comes with a standard Samsung AMOLED 60Hz display. This device uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, a VC heat sink with an area of 3435 mm² and a linear motor. It also retains the headphone jack and supports infrared remote control.
Redmi K30 Pro MIUI 12.2.1 (Android 11) changelog
- Floating function panel, support fast shrink and expand. Rich viewing functions in portrait mode, better reading experience in landscape mode
- Add document / form / PDF in one click [PDF import] function
- Includes Document / Form / PDF, screencast function
- Add PPT / PDF [Thumbnail] function, which speeds up switching to pages
- Adds rotary screen prompt switching function
- Optimizes APK size and runtime storage space
- Release of the stable version of MIUI 12 in addition to the deep customization of Android 11
- Update the Google Security Patch (2020 # 10) to improve system security
- Adds AI watermarks, location watermarks, and latitude and longitude watermarks
- Adds VLOG mode. Also includes two models: “History” and “Rhythm”
- Includes VLOG mode to support draft box function. You can save the progress of the current shot in the draft box
- Add 4 video filters: Black Gold, Cyberpunk, Black Ice and Green Orange
- New exposure function supports 6-scene long exposure shooting. Scenes include a crowd of shuttles, a neon night, moving clouds and flowing water, creative light painting, a glowing starry sky, and romantic star trails
- Adds time-lapse control and speed adjustment functions
- Includes a new continuous shooting function with timer. This allows the camera to automatically take pictures after setting the number of shots and the time intervals.
- Optimize 8K video recording mode – activating this mode now in the top menu bar
- Optimize VLOG mode and upgrade to cloud runtime and upload template resources. The new VLOG model will be available via the cloud in the future
- Once the user has adjusted the zoom ratio of each camera function, the zoom ratio will remain unchanged when the camera is turned on again within 30 seconds.