OnePlus has released the open beta of OxygenOS 13, based on Android 13, for the OnePlus 10R, the company announced in a post on the OnePlus Community Forums on Friday.
To upgrade to this version, make sure your device is in the designated OxygenOS 12 version:
- OnePlus 10R – A.07/A.08
- OnePlus 10R Endurance Edition – A.06/A.07/A.08
Also, make sure your phone’s battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 5.5 GB of storage space is available.
Below is the full changelog for OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 Open Beta:
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for improved visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them look natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with a shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a world clock widget on the home screen to show time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and cleaner visual experience.
- Applies real physical movements to animations to make them more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes widget design to make information easier and faster to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons using the latest color scheme to make icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and enhances feature illustrations by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the home screen. You can now open an app in an expanded folder with a single click and turn folder pages with a swipe.
- Adds a new always-on display type that shows live information about music, carpooling, and food delivery. (Only support some apps)
- Adds media playback control and optimizes the quick settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the home screen, which makes the display of information more personalized.
- Adds the sidebar toolbox. You can open a floating window in apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes the shelf. Swiping down on the home screen will bring up Shelf by default • You can search for content online and on your device.
- Optimizes headphone connectivity to deliver a smoother experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to provide more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes the Insight Always-On display, with more custom Always-On display settings available.
- Optimizes the always-on display of Portrait Silhouette, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security and privacy
- Adds auto pixelation feature for chat screenshots – The system can automatically identify and pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Optimizes Private Vault – Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for increased private file security.
Digital Health & Wellbeing
- Add a child space. When you’re in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids Mode to create a kid-friendly space.
- Adds phone distance, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in Kid Space.
- Add eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve system speed, stability, battery life and application experience.