Event attendees will have the opportunity to interview for vacancies, tour William H. Harvey’s facilities and all interviewees will have the chance to win Oatey products.
Oatey offers a diverse and inclusive work environment and a range of competitive advantages and advantages *, including:
- $ 1,000 Hiring bonus *
- Competitive starting prices up to $ 15/ hour with non-shift premiums
- Generous benefits of up to $ 3,000 company contribution to the Health Savings Account (CSH)
- Associate wellness benefits, including free access to CALM app and mental health services
- Generous paid vacation plan
- Possibility of annual profit sharing in cash *
- $ 2,000 Associate Referral Bonus
- Participation in the benefits of the annual pension and 401 (k) with compensation from the company
- Tuition reimbursement
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Strong community involvement
- A commitment to safety
- Associated resource groups
- Growth and career advancement opportunities
Register before Aug 13 at www.oatey.com/omahajobs.
* Conditions apply. Benefits only apply to full-time associates.
ABOUT OATEY CO.
Since 1916, Oatey® has provided reliable, high-quality products for the residential and commercial plumbing industries, with a commitment to providing quality, building trust and improving lives. Today, Oatey operates a comprehensive manufacturing and distribution network to supply thousands of products to professional builders, contractors, engineers and DIY consumers around the world.
Oatey is based at Cleveland, Ohio, and has locations in United States, Canada, Mexico and China. For more information visit www.oatey.com, call (800) 321-9532 or follow Oatey on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
In 1944, master plumber William H. Harvey Sr. came up with the idea of a preformed wax seal for installing toilet bowls. Part of the Oatey family of companies since 2006, the Harvey ™ company thrives in several plumbing categories such as solvent cements, heating chemicals, toilet bolts and wax seals, selling throughout the world. North and South America.
SOURCE William H. Harvey, an Oatey Co.