CHURCH OF THE FALLS, Virginia., July 22, 2021 / PRNewswire / – NetImpact Strategies, Inc. (NetImpact) announced the launch of DX360 °, a comprehensive approach that optimizes DX efforts consistently by addressing strategy, tools and data. NetImpact’s DX360 ° capabilities provide hands-on, proven, out-of-the-box blueprints, manuals and tools to accelerate digital transformation and reduce risk to the federal government.
NetImpact’s DX360 ° contains next-generation differentiating IPs that share a commitment to agility, adaptability and a strong human connection:
- Digital Blueprint ™ integrates DX as a new “standard” across multiple dimensions: human and digital skills, IT (data and technology), process and environment by providing government with an actionable roadmap and priority activities along the transformation journey.
- AgileGovernance ™ energizes governance with Agile practices developing a flexible and adaptive framework to communicate and respond to change. Using a governance maturity model and blueprints, we iteratively implement corporate governance that adapts to changes in objectives, goals and performance.
- Mission-Centered Design ™ infuses the human-centric design process with an intimate mission and IT strategy that enhances the usefulness of information and ecosystem integration to create cross-functional and long-term value that also meets needs users.
- ParadigmSHIFT ™ is a radical organizational change management (OCM) framework that instills multidirectional trust and reframes change management and endurance with adopters in mind for organic and lasting results.
- Data.Impact ™ is an assessment, prescriptive, and policy methodology for improving an organization’s long-term data culture and efficiency and puts government in control of its data, not the other way around.
- PlatformFirst ™, a capability already launched for ServiceNow, is NetImpact’s unique approach to packaging a suite of accelerator solutions that dramatically reduce implementation time and costs for government by producing best practices, software tools, workflows and applications tailored to specific technology in the federal area.
DX360 ° advanced learning capabilities meet all of the strategy, technology and information needs to guide the federal government to success in the digital renaissance.
NetImpact Strategies, Inc. is a trusted advisor who has contributed to the digital transformation of the federal government for over a decade. NetImpact partners with client agencies to provide solutions that enable them to fulfill their missions and achieve impactful and lasting value through our strategic consulting, process automation, cloud, software delivery services. business, data and analytics and cybersecurity. Follow NetImpact on their website or LinkedIn to find out more.
Public relations team
SOURCE Net impact strategies