The Philadelphia 76ers show up on the court Monday for an NBA Playoff basketball night with plenty of betting action. Let’s focus on Ben Simmons’ accessory bets and lines for his next game. Simmons has an over / under 14.5 points in Monday’s game with the Atlanta Hawks.
In his last five outings, Simmons has finished averaging 14.2 points, 6.6 rebounds, 7.6 assists and 1.8 steals per game. Over the season, he averaged 14.3 points, 7.3 rebounds, 7.1 assists and 1.6 steals while shooting 57.0 percent from the ground.
The 76ers face the Hawks on Monday, starting at 7:30 p.m. ET. The 76ers are picked to win Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals by the bookmakers, who rank them as favorites at 3.5 points. The over / under is fixed at 225.5 points. Let’s take a look at some information and stats to determine how Simmons will fare in this game, especially when it comes to his betting markets.
Ben Simmons Accessories Bets Breakdown
- Points above / below: 14.5
- On the coast: 100
- Below the odds: -128
- Points per game: 14.3
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports betting odds for a full listing.
Lines last updated at 1:48 a.m. EST on June 13, 2021.
Ben Simmons points out ideas
- Simmons’ total of 14.5 points on Monday is 0.2 points above his season average (14.3).
- Simmons has amassed over 14.5 points in 32 of 66 games this season (48.5%).
- Simmons’ season-long scoring average of 14.3 points per game is 0.8 points lower than his over / under points average.
- In less than half of his chances – 15 out of 50 this year (30%) – Simmons has exceeded his point total.
- In less than half of his competitions – 23 of 66 this year (34.8%) – Simmons has exceeded his season average point bet total (15.1).
- Opponents of the Hawks accumulate 119.7 points per game, which is the most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Special promotion on NBA betting!
Place a first risk-free bet on BetMGM Sportsbook up to $ 600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; Thermal baths and conditions of application. Bet now!
Ben Simmons’ rebound outlook
- Simmons’ rebound-per-game average – 7.3 – is 0.2 rebounds lower than his prop over / under bet in Monday’s game (7.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this year (30 of 66), Simmons has caught more than 7.5 boards.
- Simmons slashed 7.3 rebounds per game, 0.4 less boards than his average prop this season.
- Just 38 percent of the time this season (19 of 50 games), Simmons has exceeded his rebound bet total.
- Simmons topped his average rebound bet total (7.7 boards) in just 45.5% of his clashes (30 of 66 games).
- Teams are conceding 47.0 rebounds per game against the Hawks this season, the third most abandoned by a team.
Ben Simmons helps ideas
- Simmons has averaged 7.1 assists per game this year, 7.4 less assists than his prop bet for Monday’s game (14.5).
- Simmons has distributed over 14.5 assists in one of 66 games this season (1.5%).
- Simmons averaged 2.8 fewer assists per game than his average over / under assists bet of 9.9.
- In just 13 of 50 contests (26%), Simmons hedged his total bets on assistive accessories.
- In just 19.7% of Simmons’ contests (13 of 66), he distributed more than 9.9 assists (his average total of assists this season).
- Opponents of the Hawks are averaging 25.0 assists per game, which is the 10th most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Want some action on this one? Place a bet on BetMGM now. For more sports betting options and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please play responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Additional NBA Sports Coverage:
HoopsHype / Celtics Wire / LeBron Wire / Lonzo Wire / Nets Wire / Rockets Wire / Sixers Wire / Thunder Wire / Warriors Wire / Rookie Wire / List Wire
Gannett can earn income through public referrals to betting services. Editors are independent of this relationship and have no influence on media coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive