NBA playoff action continues Friday, as we focus on the Atlanta Hawks and Bogdan Bogdanovic’s accessory bets and lines. Bogdanovic’s plus / minus points in Friday’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers is 17.5.
So far this season, Bogdanovic has averaged 16.2 points and 3.4 assists in every game, while in his last five performances he has averaged 14.2 points, 6 , 8 rebounds and 4.2 assists. He’s shooting 46.3% from the field this season and 40.3% in his last five games.
The 76ers are chosen to win the contest by the bookmakers, who rank them as favorites at 1.5 points, while the over / under is set at 224.5 points. The teams meet on Friday in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, starting at 7:30 p.m. ET. Let’s take a look at Bogdanovic’s performance this season and in his recent outings to give an overview of his betting lines for this game.
Distribution of bets on Bogdan Bogdanovic accessories
- Points above / below: 17.5
- On the coast: -111
- Below the odds: -118
- Points per game: 16.2
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports betting odds for a full listing.
Lines last updated at 1:56 a.m. EST on June 10, 2021.
Points of view of Bogdan Bogdanovic
- Bogdanovic’s total of 17.5 points set for Friday’s game is 1.3 points above his season average.
- In 45.1% of his games this season (23 of 51 clashes), Bogdanovic has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Bogdanovic’s average points bet total throughout the season is 1.3 points higher than his average points per game (16.2 points).
- On 14 of 19 occasions this year (73.7%), Bogdanovic has scored the most of his points total.
- Less than half the time – 45.1% of his outings this year – Bogdanovic has exceeded his points average by 17.5 points throughout the season (in 23 of his 51 games).
- Opponents of the 76ers are scoring 108.4 points per game, which is the 25th most abandoned by an NBA team this season.
Special promotion on NBA betting!
Place a first risk-free bet on BetMGM Sportsbook up to $ 600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; Thermal baths and conditions of application. Bet now!
Bogdan Bogdanovic’s rebound preview
- Bogdanovic took 4.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 rebounds less than his prop bet in Friday’s game (4.5).
- In 35.3% of his games this season (18 out of 51), Bogdanovic has managed more than 4.5 boards.
- The average bet on / under Bogdanovic for rebounds this season is 4.2. He generally didn’t hit this value as he averaged 4.0 rebounds per game, 0.2 rebounds less than his average prop.
- In just six of his 19 chances (31.6%), Bogdanovic has topped his rebound bet total.
- In just 18 of his 51 games (35.3%), Bogdanovic has exceeded his average rebound bet total by 4.2 boards.
- Opponents of the 76ers are conceding 41.8 rebounds per game, which is the least allowed by an NBA team this season.
Bogdan Bogdanovic helps ideas
- Bogdanovic’s average of assists over the year – 3.4 per game – is 0.1 assists lower than Friday’s total assists bets (3.5).
- Bogdanovic has collected more than 3.5 assists in 21 of 51 games this season (41.2%).
- Bogdanovic averaged 0.4 fewer assists per game than his average over / under assists bet of 3.8.
- Bogdanovic topped his average total of assists (3.8) in just 21 of his 51 games (41.2%).
- Teams are averaging 22.8 assists per game against the 76ers this season, the 27th most assists allowed by a team.
Want some action on this one? Place a bet on BetMGM now. For more sports betting options and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please play responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Additional NBA Sports Coverage:
HoopsHype / Celtics Wire / LeBron Wire / Lonzo Wire / Nets Wire / Rockets Wire / Sixers Wire / Thunder Wire / Warriors Wire / Rookie Wire / List Wire
Gannett can earn income from public referrals to betting services. Editors are independent of this relationship and have no influence on media coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive