NBA playoff action continues on Sunday, as we focus on the Phoenix Suns and Jae Crowder’s Accessories Bets and lines. Crowder has an over / under 11.5 points in Sunday’s game with the Los Angeles Clippers.
So far this season, Crowder has averaged 10.3 points each night, while in his last five outings he’s averaged 13.2 points and 6.2 rebounds. He’s shooting 40.9% from the floor this season and 55.0% in his last five games.
Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals between the Suns and the Clippers kicks off Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET. Bettors have installed the Suns as 4-point favorites, while the over / under is set at 221.5 points. Let’s take a look at some information and stats to determine how Crowder will fare in this game, especially when it comes to its betting markets.
Jae Crowder Accessories Bets Breakdown
- Points above / below: 11.5
- On the coast: -125
- Below the odds: -105
- Points per game: 10.3
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports betting odds for a full listing.
Last updated lines at 1:41 p.m. EST on June 19, 2021.
Jae Crowder tips ideas
- The 10.3 points Crowder has scored per game this season is 1.2 points lower than his point total set for Sunday (11.5).
- In 38.6% of his games this season (27 of 70 games), Crowder has totaled over 11.5 points.
- Crowder’s season-wide average points bet total of 10.6 points is 0.3 points above his average points per game.
- Less than half the time – 38.9% of his clashes this year – Crowder topped his points total (14 of 36 opportunities).
- 52.9% of Crowder’s outings this year saw him fall below his points average of 10.6 points (37 of 70 games).
- Teams are racking up 109.9 points per game against the Clippers this season, the 18th most points allowed by a team.
Special promotion on NBA betting!
Place a first risk-free bet on BetMGM Sportsbook up to $ 600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; Thermal baths and conditions of application. Bet now!
Jae Crowder’s rebound outlook
- Crowder averaged 0.3 more rebounds per game (4.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- In 45.7% of his games this season (32 of 70), Crowder has collected over 4.5 boards.
- The average over / under Crowder bet for rebounds this season is 4.8. This equates to his rebound average for the season.
- Just 41.7% of the time this season (15 of 36 outings), Crowder has exceeded his rebound bet total.
- In just 45.7% of his games (32 of 70 games), Crowder topped his average rebound bet total (4.8).
- Opponents of the Clippers rack up 45.3 rebounds per game, which is the 14th most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Jae Crowder helps ideas
- Crowder averaged 2.1 assists per game, 0.4 short of Sunday’s upper / lower assist (2.5).
- Crowder has over 2.5 assists in 23 of 70 games this season (32.9%).
- Crowder’s average assist per game (2.1) is 0.3 more than his average upper / lower assist bet (1.8).
- Crowder has covered his average total of assists (1.8) in 43 of his 70 games (61.4%).
- Opponents of the Clippers have averaged 23.7 assists per game this season, the 22nd against any team in the NBA.
Want some action on this one? Place a bet on BetMGM now. For more sports betting options and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please play responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Additional NBA Sports Coverage:
HoopsHype / Celtics Wire / LeBron Wire / Lonzo Wire / Nets Wire / Rockets Wire / Sixers Wire / Thunder Wire / Warriors Wire / Rookie Wire / List Wire
Gannett can earn income through public referrals to betting services. Editors are independent of this relationship and have no influence on media coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive