Players should prepare to earn rewards in NBA 2K23 Season 3. Here are the new features, the best MyTEAM cards, and the events to watch.
New Features in NBA 2K23 Season 3
NBA 2K23 Season 3 is here and players can earn lots of rewards this season. But apart from rewards, 2K also gives players another kind of gift: new features. Here’s everything players should look forward to in NBA 2K23 Season 3:
- My career additions include a festive take on the North Pole and liveable holiday events in The City and the GOAT Boat, new cold terrain and arctic artwork, and a special Santa outfit as a level 39 reward for PlayStation players 5 and Xbox Series X|S or Level 40 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. New base badge designs are exclusive to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S players who reach level 40. Plus, earn rewards like Ski Goggles, Trae Young 2 “Forever Young” Boots, Magic Vehicle Carpet and much more.
- My crew offers all new rewards, including Free Agent Damian Lillard as a Tier 1 reward for simply entering the Season menu, and Trae Young as the first Tier 40 Galaxy Opal reward. Additionally, for the first time in 2K23, Beyond Level 40 returns with more agendas and opportunities to improve teams. Additionally, Tim Duncan and Julius Erving are now available to those who have collected the entire Eastern or Western Conference Trophy Showcase, with 15 additional Master Pieces and other Rare Trophy Showcase Event Cards available. this season.
- The W* additions include updated challenges, updated community rewards such as the Dream Logo MyTEAM card and the Vicki Johnson Coach MyTEAM card. NBA 2K23 continues its rollout of the 60 upcoming WNBA player jerseys in the city and the GOAT Boat in MyCAREER. Season 3 brings Dallas Wings star Arike Ogunbowale, New York Liberty stars Natasha Howard and Sabrina Ionescu, and Washington Mystics jerseys Elena Delle Donne and Natasha Cloud to the field.
- 2K beats continues to bring the hype with new musical additions, including the latest track from Grammy-winning producer Hit-Boy and Dom Kennedy and 2K Beats’ exclusive in-game debut of new tracks from Lil Pump and Jovanie. Additionally, the NBA 2K Producer Series adds beats from well-known producers Kosine and JohnG. Players can record their own verses to these new beats while playing the game and share them on social media.
For more details on these new features, check out Courtside’s official report for Season 3.
Best New MyTEAM Cards in NBA 2K23
Franz Christian Irorita ·
Julio Luis Munar ·
Brendan Smith ·
Besides the level 40 reward for this season, the 97 OVR Galaxy Opal Trae Young, there are also a bunch of new cards players can collect for MyTEAM this season. Check out these new best cards players should add to their teams:
- 97 OVR Trae Young (PG/SG) – Level 40 Reward
- Mystery Player – Reward beyond level 40
- 96 OVR Derrick Rose (PG/SG) – Division Level Trophy Case Reward
- 96 OVR Brandon Jennings (PG/SG) – Division Level Trophy Case Reward
- 96 OVR Richard Hamilton (SG/SF) – Division Level Trophy Case Award
- 96 OVR Zydrunas Ilgauskas (C) – Trophy case award at division level
- 96 OVR Jermaine O’Neal (PF/C) – Division Level Trophy Case Award
- 97 OVR Jimmy Butler (SF/SG) – Conference Level Trophy Case Award
- 97 OVR Patrick Ewing (C) – Conference Level Trophy Case Award
- 97 OVR Gilbert Arenas (PG/SG) – Conference Level Trophy Case Reward
- 99 OVR Julius Erving (SF/SG) – Trophy Case Completion Reward
- 99 OVR Tim Duncan (PF/C) – Trophy Case Completion Reward
- 99 OVR Larry Bird (SF/PF) – Trophy Case Completion Reward
Be sure to take advantage of these cards, especially if you plan to join the upcoming $500,000 MyTEAM Unlimited NBA 2K23 tournament.