Microsoft is actively involved in providing a premium experience with Windows 11 by continuing to deliver drastic updates. Meanwhile, Windows 11 Insider has released an update for the Photos app which introduces a new photo management experience for you.
This most recent update to the Photos app brings a beautiful gallery, making it easier to browse, find, manage, and consume your photo collection. It allows you to easily backup your photos with OneDrive, enjoy a powerful experience on Windows devices, and provide a delightful “memories experience”.
Let’s take a look at the Windows 11 Photos app update changelog:
- Organize your photos with a specially designed, productive and beautifully redesigned experience.
- Easily back up your photos to OneDrive and keep your memories safe.
- Celebrate a life well lived with improvement “Memories” andexperiences.
- Be productive with multi-window and multi-screen.
- Easily view your OneDrive storage quota usage and add more storage.
- Import and manage your photos from external sources such as your phone and camera.
This Photos app update (build 2022.31090.16004.0 and above) will replace the current Photos app experience. Earlier this year, Microsoft introduced Clipchamp as our new inbox video editor, which aims to make video creation easy, fast, and fun on Windows.
As Clipchamp is equipped with all the basic tools you’d expect, like cropping and splitting, as well as more professional features like transitions and animated text, the new Photos app experience no longer includes the old video editor. If you prefer to continue using the old Photos app, it will still be available in the Microsoft Store.
We recommend updating your Photos app to this new version, to secure your memories and organize them with a productive and beautifully redesigned experience. Meanwhile, you can be productive with multiple windows and multiple monitors with this new update.