Microsoft has released Windows 11 Build 22483 for Insiders in the development channel. With this update, the company added the ability to right-click the Recommended or More button in Start to refresh the items displayed there.
For insiders, there is a 7th anniversary badge that will soon be visible in the achievements section of the Feedback Hub. This release also includes fixes for bugs and known issues.
Here is the full list of bug fixes included in Windows 11 Build 22483:
To look for
- Fixed an issue that caused the search to appear in black and not display any content below the search box.
- Searching for “display” will now return display settings.
- Trying to access the Linux for WSL entry in the File Explorer navigation pane should no longer display an error stating “wsl.localhost is not available, insufficient resources exist” on ARM64 PCs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented cellular data from working on some devices in recent versions of Dev Channel.
- Addressed issue with NTFS when USN Journal was enabled, where it performed unnecessary additional action on every write, affecting I / O performance.
- Some small improvements have been made to keyboard navigation and to the use of the Performance Monitor screen reader.
- The Webview2 processes should now be correctly grouped with the application that uses them in the Processes tab of the Task Manager.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Editor column in Task Manager from retrieving the names of editors.