Former Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez scored as Marseille knocked record 14 winners Paris St-Germain out of the Coupe de France.
Sanchez fired the hosts ahead from the penalty spot after Sergio Ramos fouled Cengiz Under.
Ramos equalized but Marseille won thanks to a goal from Ukrainian midfielder Ruslan Malinovskyi.
PSG included Lionel Messi and Neymar but were unable to find another equalizer in the Round of 16.
Marseille, second in Ligue 1 behind PSG, last won the Coupe de France in 1988-89.
The two teams will meet on February 26 in the league in Marseille, which is eight points behind the leaders.
- 2MbembaBooked at 49 minutes
- 6GuendouziBooked at 48 mins
- 3KolasinacReplaced byKaboreTo 63′minutes
- 9BelowReplaced byOunahiTo 86′minutes
- tenSanchezReplaced byCarvalho OliveiraTo 90′minutes
- 15Carvalho Oliveira
- 1G Donnarumma
- 3Nuno MendesBooked at 64 mins
- 9daniloReplaced byZaire-EmeryTo 63′minutes
- 7VitinhaReplaced byEkitikeTo 63′minutes
- 6VerrattiReplaced bySolerTo 76′minutes
- Francois Letexier