Liverpool can be backed to an improved 6/1 this weekend while Aston Villa are available at a whopping 50/1.
The Premier League champions are looking to bounce back from the Champions League loss to Real Madrid.
888SPORT GET LIVERPOOL AT 6/1 OR VILLA AT 50/1 *
And 888Sport bookmakers offer new customers the chance to support them at 6/1.
While Villa, just five points below Liverpool with a game in hand, can be backed up to a whopping 50/1.
The maximum stake for either of these prizes is £ 5 and must follow a deposit of £ 10 when you sign up at 888Sport.
Improved winnings will be paid out in free bets.
Liverpool entered the game following the loss to Madrid, but better form in the league.
Paris Grand National Special: Get Burrows Saint or Any Second Now at HUGE 33/1
Free bets and entry offers: Betfair, Paddy Power, William Hill and more
Betting offers: Dustin Johnson available at 66/1 to win The Masters 2021
Free bets on the Grand National: Claim € 100 in free bets with the Betfair special offer
Masters 2021: get £ 140 in free bets at Augusta this week
Masters betting offers: get 60/1 on Rory McIlroy to finish in the top six
They have won their last two and three of five in the Premier League, while Villa’s victory over Fulham last week is their only victory in five.
Dean Smith’s side, however, beat Liverpool 7-2 in the insane reverse game in October.
So at 50/1 Villa getting a brace over Liverpool seems pretty strong.
BET BONUS: FREE BETS AND REGISTRATION OFFERS YOU CAN CLAIM TODAY
* Terms & Conditions: Max Bet £ 5 • Deposit £ 10 using promotional code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expire after 7 days • Free bets are not included in returns • The deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions and full terms and conditions apply. Full terms and conditions apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org
Commercial Content Notice: Subscription to any of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in payment to talkSPORT. 18+. General conditions apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to play responsibly
A responsible player is someone who:
- Establish time and money limits before playing
- Only play with money he can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Don’t gamble if he’s upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org