Liverpool host Southampton on Saturday afternoon as they try to keep the pressure on the title contenders.
William Hill offers new clients huge chances for Mohamed Salah to score against the Saints.
William Hill – Get Mo Salah to score at 30/1 (mobile only) *
Liverpool’s unbeaten record was foiled earlier this month by West Ham, but they have found their way back to victory since then with a 2-0 win over Porto and a 4-0 loss to Arsenal.
Losing points in five of 12 games puts them within four points of a dominant Chelsea side.
But Mohamed Salah has contributed to most of the 35 goals they have already scored this season.
The Egyptian winger has scored 17 goals in 17 games in all competitions and has even scored seven straight league goals, scoring nine goals.
Jurgen Klopp’s side have lost only once this season in the Premier League and have seen their dominance amplify with their Champions League form, having achieved five out of five wins.
Salah scored six goals in the European competition with another against Porto on Wednesday night.
He has already scored eleven league goals and now William Hill is giving him huge scoring chances.
Chelsea v Man United Betting Special – 50/1 for Marcos Alonso and Reece James to score
How to claim …
- Register using EPS30 in the Promo Code section
- Add Salah to score @ 30/1 to your bet slip and place a bet of £ 1.
- If your bet wins, you will be paid in 3 free bets of € 10
Commercial Content Notice: Taking any of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in payment to talkSPORT. 18+. The T & Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
* 18 +. Play Safe. New customers using EPS30. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 9:00 am on November 25, 2021 until 3:00 pm on November 27, 2021. Maximum bet of £ 1 on 1/30. Returns paid as 3 x £ 10 free bets (30 day expiration). Player and currency restrictions and conditions apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
Remember to play responsibly
A responsible player is someone who:
- Establish time and money limits before playing
- Only play with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Don’t gamble if he’s upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Aware of the bet – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be banned from all regulated gambling websites in the UK. United.