Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Camila Morrone kicked off 2021 on a very decadent note, buying a mountain of groceries to celebrate New Years Eve with a huge Italian party.
On Thursday afternoon, the couple headed to the Table Mercato Italian market in north Boston to do some serious food shopping. According to spectators who spoke People, DiCaprio and Morrone got out of a black SUV with another woman before proceeding to purchase virtually everything in the store, creating a bunch of sundries like homemade pasta, sauces, crackers, potato chips, fig jam and other refrigerated items, a transport so large it tipped off the store checkout. The actor is currently in town to shoot the film. Do not seek alongside co-stars Jennifer lawrence, Meryl Streep, and Timothée Chalamet.
Another shopper at the store, Kaitlin O’Driscoll, told the outlet that she and her boyfriend “couldn’t believe how much they were buying. We couldn’t even check in with all of their stuff on the counter. Browsing through the baked goods section, O’Driscoll said the model looked “handsome” and that she had gone out of her way to let Morrone know that “everything there is so good, there is not a single thing that is bad. ” DiCaprio, dressed in a hoodie, jacket, black hat and black mask, let Morrone do most of the shopping. “Basically he said to his girlfriend, ‘Here’s my credit card, go crazy and make sure you take cannoli,’ and he got out and got in the back of the car,” O explained. ‘Driscoll. Unfortunately, the store was no longer in cannolis due to the New Year’s rush, and she had to opt for nougat imported from Italy instead.
According to Marta Trvcinska, the employee who worked on the registry that day, the couple “definitely stayed close to each other”, but were also “nonchalant and cold” and “definitely tried to stay low”. Trvcinska continued: “I just remember seeing those eyes of Titanic! They ended up loading so many things that I could barely catch them. And she wasn’t the only one taken aback by DiCaprio’s signature piercing baby blues. O’Driscoll also noted, “He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen in my life.”
More interesting stories from Vanity Fair
– Inside the always online and consuming world of the Twin Flames universe
– Rudy Giuliani’s daughter Caroline on How to accept that Trump lost
– Carl Lentz, Ranin Karim and the Hillsong Deployment Scandal
– Billie Eilish shares how she got through the pandemic in the final time capsule
– The queen says goodbye to her beloved Dorgi, Vulcan
– Barack Obama on his book, elections and what makes America really great
– How We Unmasked the Hollywood Suspect Con Queen
– Archives: her most faithful subjects, a history of the queen’s kennels
– Not a subscriber? Join Vanity Fair to receive full access to VF.com and the full online archive now.