DUBLIN, November 30, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The oil refining industry in Middle East and North Africa The “2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
This downstream energy sector report is a comprehensive source of information on Middle East and the North African crude oil refining industry. It provides country and refinery level information related to existing and planned refineries (new builds), such as refinery capacity information and forecasts. The report also covers the complete details of major players operating in the Refining Industry in the Middle East and the North Africa region and provides in-depth analysis of the latest industry updates.
Scope of the report
- Outlook for the regional petroleum refining and refined petroleum products industry beyond 2019
- Forecasts of production and consumption of refined products with major refining companies and operators.
- Historical and planned refining capacity and secondary conversion units and capacities beyond 2019
- Main opportunities and constraints in the region’s refinery market
- Benchmark with other regions on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Regional refining industry market structure, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on all planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, operating company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Production and demand for refined petroleum products beyond 2019.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, year of commissioning, installed capacities of primary and secondary units as well as future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company Profiles of Major Refining Companies Including SWOT Analysis.
- The latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements and all industry news and transaction analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Vital source for making your strategic business decisions with our in-depth analysis based on historical and forecast refinery, country and company data
- Identify potential opportunities for capital investments in upcoming refineries, capacity expansions and asset investments.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of investing in the refinery market of a particular region versus countries in its peer group.
- Reinforce your strategy formulation using key information and data to maximize return on investment.
- Identify potential investment opportunities present in the refinery value chain around the world
- Evaluate upcoming refineries using our asset level information.
- Essential and up-to-date information to keep you ahead of your competition by understanding the business strategies of rival companies.
- Make your vital financial decisions using the latest news and information on offers.
Main topics covered:
1 Table of contents
2 Middle East and overview of refining markets in North Africa
3 Refining industry in the Middle East and North Africa
4 Middle East and the refining market in North Africa – Drivers and constraints
5 Middle East and forecast of supply and demand for petroleum products in North Africa until 2025
6 Middle East and forecast of refinery processing capacities in North Africa until 2025
seven Middle East and Refining Industry in North Africa – Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
8 key strategies refining companies in the Middle East and North Africa
9 Middle East and historical North African refinery capacities and forecast by country 2012-2025
10 Company Profile
11 Company profile
12 Company Profile
13 Middle East and updates from the refining industry in North Africa
14 Middle East and the main operations of the refining industry in North Africa
- Saudi Aramco
- Iranian National Petroleum Refining and Distribution Company
- Kuwait National Petroleum
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9fg8kg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers personalized research services providing targeted, comprehensive and personalized research.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, Main director
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and markets