1. Gladiatorial star Warren Furman
1. Katie’s first engagement was with Gladiator star Warren Furman (photo 2000)
In 1996, Katie, who was just starting her glamorous modeling career at age 18, got engaged to Warren (better known as Ace).
The Gladiator star, 48, had spent £ 3,000 on a diamond ring, but they split soon after.
He previously said of their relationship: ‘We both derived our identities from being relevant in the media.
“We were both selling stories.
2. Businessman Scott Sullivan
2. The glamorous model then got engaged to Scott Sullivan in 2004
Katie got engaged to businessman Scott Sullivan when he gave her a ring just before she was about to enter the I’m A Celebrity jungle in 2004.
The model previously said she was initially attracted to Scott because ‘he ignored her when they first met’.
However, as soon as Katie entered the jungle, she fell head over heels in love with Peter Andre.
Scott is now married to ex-Made In Chelsea star Funda Önal.
3. Peter Andre – First husband
3. Katie fell madly in love with Pete on the show and the couple got married in 2006.
Katie fell madly in love with Pete, 48, on the show, and the couple tied the knot in 2006.
They then had a fairytale wedding and two children, their son Junior, 15, and the Princess, 13.
They separated three years later in 2009.
Pete then married Emily MacDonagh and had two children.
4. Cage Fighter Alex Reid – Second Husband
3. Katie and Alex got married in Las Vegas shortly after their split from Pete.
Katie met Alex Reid, 45, eight weeks after her split from Pete.
Alex spent £ 60,000 on Katie’s engagement ring.
The couple married in Las Vegas in January 2010, but the marriage broke down less than a year later.
Katie previously admitted that Alex was a ‘rebound’ after Pete and described the marriage as a ‘mistake’.
5. Argentinian model Leandro Penna
5. Katie met model Leandro, 35, in 2012 at Elton John’s Oscar party in Los Angeles.
Katie met model Leandro, 35, in 2012 at Elton John’s Oscar Party in Los Angeles.
The former couple had a language barrier, but that didn’t stop their passionate relationship.
The couple got engaged soon after starting dating, but broke up later that year.
6. Kieran Hayler – Third husband
6. Katie married Kieran after only five weeks of dating
Katie met her third husband, Kieran, 34, in 2012. They tied the knot after just five weeks of dating. Katie was pregnant with her son Jett, seven at the time. They then had their six-year-old daughter Bunny.
The couple announced they would be divorcing in 2017, three years after Katie found out that Kieran had cheated on her with her friends Jane Poutney and Chrissy Thomas.
However, their divorce was not finalized until March 2021.
7: Kris Boyson
7. In July 2019, Katie announced that she was engaged to Kris Boyson again.
In July 2019, Katie announced she was engaged again to personal trainer Kris Boyson, 32, after a year of dating.
However, their engagement was short-lived, with the couple breaking up in November of this year, with Katie admitting to Kris that she had cheated on him.
8. Carl Woods – soon to be husband number four
8. Katie announced her engagement to Carl on Tuesday
The reality TV star started dating Carl in July of last year, and their relationship has grown at breakneck speed.
A few months later, the couple had moved in together, with Katie expressing her desire to marry and have a baby with Carl.
The couple announced their engagement in April, six weeks after their divorce from Kieran was finalized.
Katie said: ‘It’s refreshing to be with a man that if I decided I never wanted to work again he would take care of me, I just love him. ”