The cryptocurrency space in recent times has seen and experienced drastic and exponential growth, it is the result of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) which has taken on an entirely new dimension and attracted a lot of positive attention around it. ‘she. At the time of writing this article, DeFi’s total market cap exceeds $ 14 billion. This shows that the mood around DeFi is huge and has grown astronomically in just a few short years. And the party has only just begun, as there are many areas to explore.
As we have partnered with the LID protocol, the buy-sell program has already publicized the upcoming presale of BSE OIT. The presale will take place on September 26 at 9 a.m. PST and will launch on the dApp presale ID. LID protocol provides state-of-the-art service and technology that guarantees 99.99% investor security. I mean, considering what’s going on in space in terms of “carpet pull”, LID eliminates that factor completely. At the end of the buy-sell presale, 60% of the ETH will be permanently blocked in Uniswap liquidity within 72 hours, 15% will be used to redeem the BSE token and burn, this prevents dumping at the same time reduces inflation while by increasing demand.
Website: https://buy-sell.io (under the timer, click on the “Join presale” button)
Prototype link: https://sale.lid.sh/buysell
It’s very simple, click on the BSE presale button on the buy-sell site, then connect the Metamask or other wallet, make sure your ETH is ready, then click the “DEPOSIT” button after the start of presale.
Also for the mobile user, you can copy the presale link on our website and search in the DAPP browsers of the mobile wallet application (such as Trustwallet, imtoken), and go to the page to connect your wallet.
More details can be found here https://medium.com/@BuySell_Network/buy-sell-bse-ilo-presale-scheduled-for-sept-26th-9am-utc-7-on-lid-protocol-dapp- fab8e1cff596
ESB presale details
Total supply: 100,000 ESB
Presale: 30,000 ESB (30%)
Basic presale price: 1 ETH = 16 BSE
Soft cap / hard cap: 500ETH / 2000ETH
Early Participation Bonus: is as follows
0 to 99 ETH, 40% bonus
100 to 199 ETH, 30% bonus
200 to 299 ETH, 20% bonus
300 to 399 ETH, 10% bonus
400 to 499 ETH, 5% bonus
500 to 999 ETH, 2.5% bonus
1000 to 1500 ETH, 1% bonus
1500-2000 ETH, 0% bonus
Buy-Sell is a DeFi and non-custodian ecosystem that provides services such as decentralized and aggregated synthetic asset exchange, governance, staking, agriculture, lending and borrowing through a membership mechanism. BSE.
BSE is the utility token of the ecosystem where BSE holders earn 75% of the fees we charge, while the remaining 25% is used to redeem BSE and burn, which automatically increases the value in increasing demand.
With 3 unique types of staking, BSE holders earn BSE daily or monthly, and other assets reward based on the type of staking joined.
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any action related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Image credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons