Super Bowl LVIII takes place today, February 11 at 6:30 p.m. ET / 3:30 p.m. PT with the San Francisco 49ers taking on the Kansas City Chiefs in Las Vegas. Join us for some ways to watch Super Bowl LVIII, including free on the web, on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. We’ll also cover details of the halftime show and more.
The 49ers are currently favored to win the game on a range of different betting books like MGM, FanDuel, etc.
When to watch Super Bowl LVIII?
- Super Bowl LVIII begins Sunday, February 11 at 6:30 p.m. ET / 5:30 p.m. CT / 3:30 p.m. PT
- Tune in early for pre-game coverage
Where is Super Bowl LVIII?
How to watch Super Bowl LVIII
CBS and Nickelodeon
- CBS has the rights to Super Bowl LVIII, so tune in if you can, but you can also watch it on Paramount+ or on CBS.com and the CBS Sports app (requires connection to provider for these last two)
- Nickelodeon will broadcast a version of the Super Bowl aimed at children and families
- Or get an affordable antenna to stream CBS for free if you don’t have cable
- Watch Super Bowl LVIII with the NFL app – live games usually require NFL+ subscription
Free with Paramount+, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, fuboTV
Get an instant free trial with a live TV streaming provider if you don’t have access to the options above:
Apple Music Halftime Show
Super Bowl LVIII is the second year Apple Music has sponsored the halftime show.
Top image via NFL.com
FTC: We use automatic, revenue-generating affiliate links. More.