Do you want to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone? In this article, I will show you how to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone.
Whenever you go to your Android phone to browse, one of the most annoying things is the pop-up ads. These ads could ruin your browsing experience and even lead you to end your browsing period.
Imagine coming back from your stressful job to settle down and read an article on your Android phone only to make annoying pop-ups on your phone. It’s very boring, isn’t it? Yes it does and you will not encounter this challenge again after reading this article.
Most desktop browsers automatically block pop-ups and unwanted ads on your computer. But this is not the case with Android phones.
On Android phones, you have to find a way to fix this problem. Otherwise, you just need to fix this problem while using Android phone.
It shouldn’t be you as I will be recommending a method that you can use to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone.
How to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone
There are several methods that you can use to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone. Here are some of the proven methods that you can use to resolve this issue.
How to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone through Google Chrome
Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers on Android phones. Google Chrome is already installed on almost all new Android smartphones.
As a result, most of the Android users use Google Chrome as their default web browser and thus disabling pop-ups on Chrome can solve the problem for most of the users. To do this, follow the following steps:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android phone.
- Tap More (the three vertical dots) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the list of options, tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Site Settings.
- Tap Pop-Ups to access the slider that turns off pop-ups.
- Press the cursor button again to turn off the pop-ups function.
How to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone on other Android browsers
- Open the web browser on your Android phone.
- Open browser settings. On Android phones. These are usually the three dots that are in the upper right corner of the screen. The icon varies from developer to developer.
- Once you have opened the settings, try to locate Advanced.
- Tap the box next to Block pop-ups. Once a check mark is made, it means that you have successfully blocked annoying pop-up windows on your Android phone.
Now you can enjoy browsing on your Android without any annoying pop-up windows on your screen. Even if these pop-ups appear, they won’t be as numerous or as frequent as before.
Finally, be sure to share this article with your friends, family and loved ones. Also follow us on all of our social media handles to keep up to date with the latest tech trends.