Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 is one of the most popular video games in the world. The game originally released in 2013 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms, and since then it has just increased its reach on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 5. However, the game has yet to debut on smartphones. Also Read – iPhone Users Get Two New WhatsApp Features With Latest Update: Take A Look
If you want to play GTA 5 on your Android smartphone, there are a few workarounds you can use to play the game. Here we are going to look at how you can play GTA 5 on your Android smartphone using Steam Link, PS Remote Play and Xbox Game Pass. Also Read – Kari and The Lost Shrines Game Review: A Game You Can Play Once
How to play GTA 5 on Android using PlayStation Remote Play
Owners of PlayStation 4 with a copy of GTA 5 can play the game on their mobile devices, by following these simple steps: Also Read – 5 Best RPGs For Android In April 2021: Genshin Impact, Another Eden, And More
- Open the PS Remote Play app on your smartphone.
- Enable the remote play option inside your PS4 by going to Settings> Remote play connection settings> Enable remote play.
- Log into the same PSN account on your smartphone as your PS4 and open the game.
Note that for this you need a strong internet connection at both ends of the terminal, as the smartphone will mirror the PlayStation 4.
How to play GTA 5 on Android using Steam Link
If you own the GTA 5 game on Steam and want to play it on your mobile phone, here’s how you can do it:
- Download the Steam Link app on your Android device.
- Link the app to your Steam account and the connected PC.
- You can then press the “Start playing” button.
- This will then convert your screen to Big Picture mode and start mirroring the interface on the Android device.
- You can then select GTA 5 from your Steam library.
- Tap Play to start the game.
How to play GTA 5 on Android using Xbox Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass owners can play the game much easier than PlayStation and PC owners. Before you begin, note that in order to play the game using this method, you will need to have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership. To do this, follow the given steps:
- Download the Xbox app on your Android smartphone.
- Sign in to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account.
- Go to the cloud gaming area.
- Select GTA 5 and press play to start the game.