Learn how to mirror Android device to PC or laptop.
Screen mirroring is when screen sharing is when you view your Android device on any other device, it’s a great way to share photos, videos or games with a room of people. In 2022, people will use many devices daily and connecting them seems like the most natural thing to do.
The process of doing this is easy. However, some device combinations require some effort. There are some things you may need to keep in mind while mirroring your device or getting it working properly.
Steps to mirror Android phone to Mac:
- Open ‘Finder’ on your Mac
- Click on “Application” in the left menu
- Press ‘Command + A’ on the keyboard if the option is not visible
- Open ‘Utilities’
- Start the ‘Terminal’ application
- Select the command line and copy/paste it into the ‘Terminal’
- Press ‘Enter’ to run it
- Once the installation is complete, install the Android ADB tools
- Type or copy/paste the following command below in the ‘Terminal’
- Press ‘Enter’ to run
- Now install the ‘Scrcpy’ app
- Copy the code and paste it in the ‘Terminal’
- Press Enter’
- Now wait for the installation to complete
- To establish the connection between the devices, connect your Android device using a USB cable
- Tap “Allow to continue” once the notification appears
- In Mac Terminal, type the name of the application to launch it.
Steps to Mirror Android Phone to Chromebook:
- Install ‘Reflector 3’ from the website on Android devices and your Chromebook
- Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network
- Start the app on both devices
- Tap the menu button in the upper left corner of the screen on Android
- Select “Cast Screen/Audio
- Now you should see the list of devices available for mirroring
- Select Chromebook to continue
READ How to check name on online voters list
READ How to block unknown numbers on Android phones from Google, Samsung and Xiaomi devices
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.