GTA 5 is one of the most successful games in the GTA franchise. Although it was released in 2013, the game enjoys a loyal fan base and is still played to this day.
GTA 5 is so popular that many fans want to play it on their mobile devices. However, the game is not among the five GTA titles that Rockstar Games has ported to the mobile platform.
Fortunately, if gamers want to enjoy GTA 5 on their Android smartphones, they can do so using Xbox Game Pass, PS Remote Play, and Steam Link.
This article provides readers with a guide on how to play GTA 5 on their Android smartphones using Steam Link.
Read also : 5 best free games to play before Rockstar announces GTA 5 for Android devices
Step by step guide on how to play GTA 5 on Android smartphones using Steam Link
Players can follow the steps below to play GTA 5 on their Android smartphones:
- Players must first download the Steam Link app. They can click here to do so.
- Next, players will need to pair their Android device with the Steam Link app.
- They must then click on the “Start playing” button.
- After the screen is converted to Big Picture mode, it will be mirrored on the Android smartphone.
- Players can then go to their Steam library and select GTA 5.
- Players must click on the “Play” button to start the game.
To play GTA 5 on mobile devices, the game must run on a PC or laptop through Steam. Gamers need to have a decent smartphone and a good internet connection to be able to run the game smoothly. The PC and the phone must also be connected to the same network.
Note: This article is intended for beginners. While these steps may seem obvious to some, many new players are often looking for these “newbie” tips and tricks.
Read also : How to Play GTA 5 on Smartphones Using Steam Link and Other Methods: A Walkthrough for Android Users