This page is part of IGN’s Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki Guide and details everything you need to say to Johnny in the Oilfields during the Chippin ‘In Side Job in order to unlock the Secret Ending in Cyberpunk 2077.
During the big side job, Chippin ‘In, you’ll go looking for Johnny’s grave in an oilfield just outside Night City in the Badlands.
Despite all the cool rewards you will get for completing this mission – Johnny’s gun, his Porsche 911, and a replica of Johnny’s Samurai jacket – you will also have the potential to unlock the chance to receive the Secret Ending. However, the secret ending is locked behind one special condition – you’ll need to respond correctly to a series of dialogues.The scene you’ll want to make sure you’re answering correctly is where you search the oilfields for Johnny’s grave.
If your interaction during this scene does not end well, you will greatly reduce your chances of receiving the Secret Ending, and you will have to rely only on getting a friendship percentage of at least 70% with Johnny – which will be difficult.
The correct dialogue needed for this particular scene during the Chippin ‘In Side job can be found below.
- “Let’s do something about it.” Be sure to include Johnny’s initials when prompted.
- “The guy who saved my life”
- “Nah, that’s fucked up too.”
- “What do you want from me?”
- “OK. But as the second chance passes, this is the last.”
- “You were a real dick at first.”
- “When you said you let your friends down …”
- “Yeah, I’ll call Snape.”