❘ Published: 2022-10-05T15:32:34
❘ Updated: 2022-10-05T15:32:49
Wondering how to cancel YouTube Premium on PC, Android and iPhone? Then look no further, because our handy guide has you covered.
YouTube Premium provides ad-free content to viewers, giving them access to unlimited video downloads and YouTube Premium Music. However, like most subscription services, these features come at a cost.
As with other media subscriptions, there may be times when you want to cancel your subscription. Whether you want to cancel YouTube Premium after the free trial or just avoid paying for subsequent months, our guide has everything you need to know.
How to Cancel Your YouTube Premium Subscription on PC
Canceling your YouTube Premium subscription through a web browser is super easy. So just follow the instructions below:
- Open YouTube on your web browser.
- Select your profile picture (right corner), then click on “Paid Subscriptions”.
- Click YouTube Premium.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”.
- Confirm your cancellation by tapping “Yes” to end your YouTube Premium subscription.
How to Cancel YouTube Premium on Android
Canceling YouTube Premium is very simple.
If you want to cancel YouTube Premium on Android through the Google Play Store, follow these simple steps:
- Open the YouTube app.
- Select your profile (right corner) and click on “Paid subscriptions”.
- In the YouTube Premium section, select “Manage”.
- Press “Cancel Membership” and confirm your selection by clicking “Yes”.
How to Cancel YouTube Premium on iPhone
Those looking to cancel YouTube Premium on iPhone through the App Store can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select your name.
- Tap Subscriptions in the menu.
- Select YouTube Premium from the subscriptions menu.
- Press the “Cancel Subscription” button.
So, there you have it, that’s all you need to know about canceling your YouTube Premium subscription.