Whether you’re fed up with Netflix’s high prices or lack of quality content, maybe you’re considering leaving and picking up something a little more to your liking. Whichever service you switch to, you can follow this guide on how to cancel your Netflix subscription on Android.
At the time of writing, Netflix has chosen to increase its prices for its US and Canadian viewers. This is the second price increase in the past two years. The price increases are as follows:
- Basic plan: $8.99 to $9.99
- Standard package: $13.99 to $15.49
- Premium: $17.99 to $19.99
While the price increases aren’t massive — just a dollar or two for each plan — they add up over time. Netflix has plenty of streaming video competitors, so there are better options for watching the shows and movies you love.
Canceling your Nextflix subscription on Android devices is just as easy as signing up. Other than asking if you’d like to stay, there aren’t many hurdles to jump through to get rid of your membership.
Canceling Netflix subscription on Android
Since it’s quite simple, we’ll walk you through the process of canceling your subscription on Android step by step. Here’s how:
- Open Netflix on your Android device.
- Search and tap your account profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Down, find Account and press it.
- At this point, you will be redirected to the Netflix website to complete the process.
- Scroll down and find Cancel membership. The button is grayed out, making it hard to miss. Go ahead and tap on it.
- Here you will find your cancellation details provided by Netflix. Information regarding your cancellation date will also be listed here. Faucet Complete Undo.
Canceling Netflix on the web
If you’re looking to cancel your Netflix subscription over the internet, the process is similar but slightly different. Here’s how:
- Head toward Netflix.com on Google Chrome or any other browser.
- Choose your profile when it asks.
- Click on your profile picture top right of the browser. In this drop-down menu, click Account.
- At the top left you will see a button that says Cancel your membership. Click on it.
- He will ask you to stay on board. Go ahead and click Complete Undo.
That’s it. You should receive a confirmation email letting you know that your subscription has officially ended. According to Netflix, if you sign up again within 10 months of cancellation, you will be able to keep your profiles, favorites, and account details.
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links which generate income. Following.
Check out 9to5Google on YouTube for more information: