DUBLIN, January 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Analysis of Security Growth Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Sector, 2022-2030” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Oil and Gas (O&G) infrastructure security is a priority for the global energy industry
Growing demand for O&G and construction of new facilities has driven the growth of the security market as any operational disruption of a major facility can have a negative effect on the global economy.
The oil and gas industry is most vulnerable to terrorist attacks due to its strategic nature, the materials it handles and the impact it can have across the world. Its entire value chain, from exploration, production, refining and pipeline transportation to distribution, is exposed to such attacks.
Similar incidents in the past have generated security awareness, increasing the adoption of the latest security technologies and solutions in global facilities. Threats can range from information theft to a terrorist attack, but the economic impact and financial damage in the event of an attack would be significant and would depend on the motive of the attacker.
The Russian-Ukrainian war is impacting global oil trade, and investments to protect long-term oil and gas infrastructure are evident. The industry is witnessing rapid digital transformation to improve efficiency and effectively manage operations. Digitization and network-centric operations are vulnerable to a wide range of cyber threats and risks.
Different threat actors (e.g., rookies, organized criminals, and state actors) attempt to exploit weaknesses to cause physical and financial loss. Advanced persistent threats present a challenge for oil and gas companies to prevent penetration of their IT systems and corporate networks.
Main topics covered:
1 Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on Security in Oil and Gas
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2 Growth Opportunities Analysis – O&G Security
- Scope of analysis
- Coverage Area – Security Technologies in O&G
- Global O&G Pipeline Construction
- Global Oil and Gas Industry Upstream Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- Vital infrastructure in O&G
- O&G Threat Assessment
- Oil and gas value chain
- Security Opportunities in O&G
3 Growth Opportunities Analysis – O&G Infrastructure Security
- Main growth indicators
- Growth engines
- Growth constraints
- Forecast assumptions
- Expenditure forecast
- Spend forecast by technology
- Expenditure forecast by region
- Expenditure forecast analysis
- Analysis of spending forecasts by region
- Spend forecast by technology – Africa
- Spend forecast by technology – North America
- Spend forecast by technology – Latin America
- Spend forecast by technology – Asia Pacific
- Spend forecast by technology – Central Asia
- Spend forecast by technology – Europe
- Spending forecast by technology – The Middle East
- Price Trends and Forecast Analysis
4 Growth Opportunities Analysis – O&G Infrastructure Security Technologies
- Technologies in infrastructure security O&G
- command and control
- Screening and detection
- Access control and identity management
- Communications equipment
- cyber security
- Managed Services
- Security Industry Participants in O&G
- Competitive environment
5 Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: Advanced Cybersecurity
- Growth Opportunity 2: Integrated Security Systems
- Growth Opportunity 3: Managed Services Business Model
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a06r8q
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets