DUBLIN, January 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “microRNA (miRNA) – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global microRNA (miRNA) market to reach $485.3 million by 2026
Amid COVID-19 Crisis, Global MicroRNA (miRNA) Market Estimated at US$225.5 million in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US$485.3 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13.8% over the analysis period.
Commodities, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to register a CAGR of 12.2% and reach US$290.1 million at the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the Services segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 15.7% for the next 7-year period.
Major drivers for the growth of the global microRNA market include higher awareness, increased emphasis on R&D activities, growth of advanced and well-organized technologies, increase in government initiatives globally, increase government investments in health care, as well as advances in genomic technologies and molecular biology.
The growth of microRNAs in oncology can be attributed to the growing burden of cancer as well as other cardiovascular diseases, broader therapeutic applications, lower cost of sequencing, and greater acceptance of the technology. Growing adoption of microRNAs in emerging countries such as India, China, among others, will provide new opportunities for growth. The increasing use of microRNA biomarkers is increasing the market growth.
These biomarkers play a particularly important role in data-driven approaches, genome-scale population-based studies, as they exhibit high reproducibility and robustness compared to conventional procedures. Additionally, the growing relevance of liquid biopsies further enhances its popularity in biomarker discovery and development. However, increasing demand for highly skilled personnel and internal development challenges are major impediments to growth in the global market.
The US market is estimated at $107.8 million in 2021, when China is expected to reach $50.7 million by 2026
The microRNA (miRNA) market in the United States is estimated at US$107.8 million in the year 2021. China, the world’s second largest economy, is expected to reach a projected market size of US$50.7 million by 2026 with a CAGR of 17.7% over the analysis period. Other notable geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each predicting growth of 12.1% and 13% respectively over the analysis period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 12.5%.
The North American region dominates the global market, thanks to advancements in technology, government support, and excellent medical expense reimbursement facilities. Another key growth driver is the steady increase in clinical trials aimed at developing new diagnostics and therapies, particularly in the United States. Growth in the Europe market is driven by increased research funding in countries like Germany promote the entry of start-ups into the molecular diagnostics industry, particularly in microRNAs.
The microRNA market in Asia Pacific is likely to gain considerable momentum due to growing consumer awareness, rapid population growth, supportive government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and escalating foreign investment in developing countries like India and China in the regional market. the Asia Pacific The region will also be boosted by advances in proteomics and genomics as well as the growing adoption of new tools that help achieve research goals.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- A prelude to microRNA
- Impact of Covid-19 and an impending global recession
- 2020 marked as a year of disruption and transformation
- As the virus-vaccine race intensifies, where the global economy is heading in 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on the mRNA market
- Global Market Outlook and Prospects
- Global miRNA Market Expected to Grow Rapidly
- The disease diagnostics segment dominates the market
- MicroRNAs likely to play a determining role in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) dominates the instrument category
- Academic and government research institutes hold the largest share
- North America dominates the global miRNA market, Asia Pacific to witness steady growth
- Greater emphasis on R&D by players to drive market growth
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
- Abcam Plc
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Biodynamic Laboratory Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- BioVendor – Laboratori medicina as
- Dharmacon, a Horizon Discovery Group Co.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche SA
- GeneCopoeia, Inc.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
- Lexogen GmbH
- Meridian Bioscience
- Miltenyi Biotec
- NanoString Technologies, Inc.
- New England Biolabs
- Norgen Biotek Corporation
- OriGene Technologies, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- QIAGEN AG
- SeqMatic LLC
- Sistemic Scotland Limited
- System Biosciences LLC
- Takara Bio Inc.
- ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc.
- TriLink BioTechnologies Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- Rising Incidence of Infectious Diseases and Chronic Diseases to Help miRNA Market Get Ahead
- Increasing application in cancer diagnostics as biomarkers to drive market growth
- The future of miRNA-based cancer biomarkers
- Steady increase in infection risks and threats drive healthy market growth
- MicroRNA biomarkers show promise for infectious disease diagnosis
- Emphasis on development of miRNA-based therapeutics bodes well for market growth
- Increase investments in miRNAs to support market growth
- Diagnostic and therapeutic investments
- Standard methods used to measure miRNA biomarkers
- Advances in detection methodologies focus on improving the sensitivity and selectivity of miRNA detection
- Increase in demand for liquid biopsies to drive microRNA market
- miRNAs by type of gastrointestinal cancers
- Circulating miRNAs as cancer detectors
- Aging demographics add to the global burden of chronic diseases, providing opportunities for the market
- Growing Global Healthcare Spending and Supporting Government Initiatives Drive Market Outlook
- miRNA and next generation sequencing
- Market constraints
- AN OVERVIEW OF MIRNA APPLICATIONS
- Role of miRNAs in cancer cells
- DNA repair and cancer
- HEART DISEASE
- Human counterpart – microRNA-205
- KIDNEY DISEASE
- THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total number of companies profiled: 64
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vtni61
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets