DUBLIN, January 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Commercial Printing Market” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global commercial printing market size is expected to reach $574.12 billion by 2030, according to a new study. The report provides a detailed overview of current market dynamics and provides analysis of future market growth.
The global increase in commercial printing cases may be responsible for the optimistic growth potential of the market. The major drivers for the market expansion at present are the growing advertising needs of businesses around the world and rapid technological development. Commercial printers are more frequently used by businesses as they are more economical and efficient for mass printing. Another important factor driving growth is the widespread use of premium printed packaging for branding and advertising.
Mass printing, binding, typesetting, layout design, and press production are all included in services called commercial printing. Telephone books, periodicals, labels, catalogs, brochures, business forms, advertising materials and training manuals are just a few items that a commercial printer can print. It has a memory card reader, paper output tray, folding tray, ink replacement unit, digital or analog control panel and paper feed. It has several advantages in publishing and printing companies as well as large corporations that use the service to manage their operations efficiently.
Another driving force for market expansion is the constant desire for true hardcover books. Although e-books and e-journals are growing in popularity among readers, paperbacks and magazines are still believed to offer more comfort and convenience than their digital counterparts. Additionally, green commercial printers, which support waste reduction and reuse by using environmentally friendly paper, inks, coatings and chemicals, are expected to fuel the expansion of the industry.
Commercial Printing Market Report Highlights
- Lithographic printing dominated the industry in 2021, accounting for the largest share of revenue. Due to the growing demand for printing in packaging-related applications, this market is dominant. Many advantages of lithographic technology, including consistent and exceptional image quality, support its increased use.
- Asia Pacific became the largest regional market in 2021. Most of the responsibility for regional expansion can be attributed to developments in the printing industry, particularly in China and India, and using digital technologies. High-tech commercial printers replaced conventional printers due to the high-speed capabilities of these innovations.
- Global players include Quad/Graphics Inc., Cenveo, RR Donnelley, Transcontinental Inc., LSC Communications US, LLC., Gorham Printing, Inc., Dai Nippon Printing, The Magazine Printing Company, Cimpress plc, Quebecor World Inc. and Groupe Duncan print.
The publisher has segmented the Commercial Printing market report on the basis of printing technology, application, and region:
Commercial Printing, Printing Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Digital printing
- Lithography printing
Commercial Printing, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Commercial Printing, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Main topics covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Research methodology
4. Global Commercial Printing Market Overview
5. Global commercial printing market, by printing technology
6. Global Commercial Printing Market, By Application
7. Global Commercial Printing Market, By Geography
8. Competitive landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Quad/Graphics Inc.
- Acme Print
- RR Donnelley
- Transcontinental Inc.
- LSC Communications US LLC.
- Gorham Printing Inc.
- Dai Nippon print
- The magazine printing company
- Cimpress plc
- Quebecor World Inc.
- Duncan Printing Group.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a28y30
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets