DUBLIN, February 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Promising Digital Innovations in Agriculture” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This study describes the technologies deployed in digital agriculture, such as crop sensors, equipment telematics, agricultural robots and vertical farming.
The increase in population, coupled with improved living standards, leads to an increase in per capita nutrient consumption, which drives food demand. Freshwater resources are dwindling and frequent cropping to meet growing demand is damaging the soil.
Water and soil are essential components of agriculture, and a decline in both forces the agricultural industry to shift from conventional, unsustainable practices to more sustainable ones. Digital agriculture will play an inevitable and important role in this change.
It covers growth drivers and restraints and offers a detailed analysis of growth opportunities among digital agriculture technology vendors.
Furthermore, it addresses the main stakeholders involved in the development of innovative solutions. The study includes an analysis of the global patent landscape, highlights patent holders/applicants and major research areas.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- Factors exerting pressure on growth
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Digital Agriculture Industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
- Research Methodology
2. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Scope of analysis
- Growth engines
- Growth constraints
3. Digital Agriculture: Technology Analysis
- Introduction to digital agriculture
- Common sensors for data collection in the agricultural industry
- Quantification of pesticides and insecticides to ensure food safety
- Plant health monitoring for optimal harvest decision making
- Benefits of robotics: increased crop and farm yield and resource efficiency
- Telematics of agricultural equipment: facilitating the transmission of data from sensors
- Equipment telematics and wireless communication: the increased impact of digital agriculture components
- Vertical farming for a low ecological footprint Water-efficient urban farming
- The benefits and challenges of vertical farming
4. Companies to watch
- Climate Society, UNITED STATES
- Farmers Edge, Canada
- PrecisionHawk, United States
- Holland Scientific Inc., UNITED STATES
- Agrivi, United Kingdom
5. Intellectual Property Analysis of the Digital Agriculture Patent Landscape
- Digital agricultural patent landscape
6. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: Artificial Intelligence
- Growth Opportunity 2: Digital Agriculture as a Service
- Growth Opportunity 3: Digitization of the agricultural supply chain
- Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs): Explanation
8. Next steps
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/95ls12-digital?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets