- Microsoft Volume Licensing Login error code E06 was encountered by Windows 11 users while attempting to log into their VLSC accounts.
- You can either try resetting the browser to its default settings or log into your account directly from the official page to resolve this issue.
- The error also occurs when people keep creating accounts that they don’t necessarily need.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE
Users have lodged numerous complaints about Microsoft volume license connection error code E06. They explained that it pops up every time they try to log into their accounts.
The problem usually starts immediately after users upgrade to Windows 11, ultimately making it difficult for them to sign in to Microsoft and the rest of its products, including VLSC.
Note that the main reason the problem occurs is that users are creating new, unnecessary accounts. Moreover, using the wrong browser to access their accounts can also contribute to the problem.
Do Microsoft volume licenses expire?
No, Microsoft volume licenses do not expire, rather they are perpetual. However, subscription licenses such as Retail and OEM licenses are available through Microsoft’s Volume Licensing program.
The error prevents users from running their business on a regular basis. However, this shouldn’t worry you, as we have put together a list of methods that you can use to get out of this particular situation.
What can I do to resolve Microsoft volume license connection error code e06?
1. Log in directly from the VLSC page
If you encounter the E06 error while trying to log into your VLSC account, you should also visit their website and log in directly from there. It will take you directly to your VLSC account.
2. Clear all browsing data and history
- Open the Microsoft Edge Navigator.
- In the upper right corner of the browser, click the Settings button.
- Then click on the Story option when the new panel appears.
- Then select the three points on the Story page and click on the Clear browsing data option.
- Under the Time interval drop-down menu, select All the time.
- Check all the boxes on this page, then click the button Clear now button.
- Finally, once you delete all browsing data, you will see that the login page loads and works normally unless there is another issue.
It should be noted that web browsers temporarily store Internet files, which helps speed up the process of loading web pages. Therefore, deleting these files may help you resolve this issue.
3. Use another browser to log into your VLSC account.
In some cases, the browser you use to log into your VLSC account may be the one causing the problem. Therefore, try to use another browser and see if the error will appear there.
Also, users would prefer to have a wider range of options to choose from, as Chrome, Firefox, or Opera are also quite tempting. Be sure to check out our article on great browsers for Windows 11 and see for yourself how Microsoft Edge compares to them.
4. Reset your browser to its default settings.
- Open the Microsoft Edge Navigator.
- Click on the Settings option.
- From the left pane of the Settings page, click on the Reset options option.
- Then select Restore settings to their default values.
- Finally, click on Reset to confirm the changes.
If none of the above fixes have worked for you so far, you can try creating another account. Then, sign in to the new account using a different browser and check if you will be facing the same issue.
It’s important to note that resetting your browser to its default settings will also reset your search engine, start page, and pinned tabs.
Additionally, this fix will also disable any extensions that you have enabled in your browser. It will also delete temporary data, i.e. cookies.
You can revert to your preferred settings by activating them manually. However, this will not affect your saved passwords, history, and favorites.
5. Contact the Microsoft Volume Licensing Support Number
If the above methods do not work for you, you may need to contact the Microsoft Volume Licensing support number. You can call the VLSC Contact Center toll-free at (866) 230-0560 or submit a written request.
Also, be sure to visit their official website for additional information on how to contact them.
We hope that the methods we provided above were able to help you overcome the bump, ultimately helping you get rid of error code E06.
How can I get volume license keys?
Some products licensed under volume licensing agreements use keys that are not accessible through the VLSC or the Microsoft Activation Center.
However, if you are using KMS activation, you will not need to enter a key for your products. This allows you to use them immediately.
If the product is not listed, there are two ways you can use to get your VLKs:
Keys help improve the user’s organization. However, it is important that you keep this sensitive information to yourself. This is because you will be held responsible for any unauthorized use of VLKs in accordance with the agreement. Therefore, avoid divulging this information to anyone.
The VLSC is among the best available solutions that people use to manage software keys in their businesses. If you’re having trouble opening Microsoft Edge in Windows 11, we’ve prepared a list of steps you can take to resolve the issue.
Compared to older versions of Microsoft Edge, this one is much more efficient, because Microsoft Edge has undergone a massive overhaul on Windows 11. But that’s not all!
Did the above methods help you fix Microsoft volume license connection error code E06 in Windows 11? Let us know in the comments section below.
Start a conversation