PITTSBURGH, September 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Determining the best work options from anywhere has become a top priority for organizations struggling with recruiting and retaining a talented workforce, which includes employees, subcontractors and agencies. This led to the launch of Expedient Enterprise Workspace, a fully managed Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) service, allowing your staff to remotely access applications and data from any device or location, without compromising. performance or safety.
Early VDI solutions often required complex administration, came at a very high cost, while not providing a user performance experience comparable to that of local desktops. Expedient Enterprise Workspace addresses these limitations by delivering a consistent desktop experience that includes full compatibility with video, audio, and USB devices, as well as support for Windows 11, Zoom, WebEx, Slack, and Microsoft Teams, as well as other collaboration tools. High-end GPUs and memory options enable this desktop experience while the overall solution facilitates centralized management of resources, which improves security and business continuity. Customers can now deploy, manage and support the use of thousands of virtual desktops by their remote workforce at any location.
The VDI market is experiencing significant growth attributed to the growing demand for cloud-based services from SMEs and large enterprises, as well as the massive adoption of IoT technology. A recent report from Fior Markets predicts that the global VDI market is expected to grow from $ 10.5 billion in 2019 to more than $ 38.41 billion (USD) by 2027, with a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period 2020-2027.
“A new workplace experience is emerging that requires greater flexibility to adapt to an increasingly dynamic remote workforce.” said Bryan smith, Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer at Expedient. “We provide an uncompromising VDI experience. This means delivering a consistent, media-rich experience regardless of location or device. With many people working remotely, a broad digital workforce strategy is more important than ever and VDI will play a critical role in that. “
As a leading full-stack cloud service provider (CSP), delivering enterprise cloud computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capabilities, Expedient’s latest offering – Expedient Enterprise Workspace – understand :
- Fully managed: A comprehensive VDI service designed for ease of use and high performance, offering full desktop operating system support and powered by VMware Horizon DaaS.
- Profitable: Pay only for what you use with a predictable monthly cost. Free sizing assessments and performance adjustment helping to eliminate up-front unexpected expenses.
- Work from anywhere: Easily deliver large-scale standardized desktop deployments that include full audio, video, and USB capabilities, along with optimized performance for Windows 10, Zoom, WebEx, Slack, and MS Teams, and other collaboration tools. Enable Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) policies at no additional cost.
- Advanced performance and monitoring: All flash storage optimized for virtual desktops and continuous performance monitoring ensure the best user experience from day one.
- Data security: Quickly and securely deliver Microsoft Windows desktops and applications through unified workload and resource management options. Data stays inside the data center instead of being distributed across terminals (laptops and desktops).
- White glove service: 100 percent uptime SLA with 24/7/365 support (based in the US), means customers always have peace of mind.
Expedient will also attend VMworld early next month to showcase its new VDI capabilities in partnership with VMware experts. Registration is free and the session titled: Skip Architecting – Start Using Horizon with Expedient Enterprise Workspace, will be available on demand after October 5 at this link.
For more information on Expedient’s VDI solution, click here.
Expedient helps businesses transform their IT operations with award-winning multi-cloud solutions and managed services including disaster recovery, security and compliance, and more. The Cloud Different from the CompanyMT The approach provides a ramp to the cloud, supporting the optimization and delivery of all applications (both legacy and cloud native). Named VMware Cloud Partner of the Year for the Americas and recognized in Gartner’s Market Guide for Disaster Recovery as a Service, Expedient makes a customer’s transition to the cloud easier by providing the best organized and bundled solutions. , supported by “white glove” services and assistance. Expedient data centers comply with various regulatory mandates, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) as well as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Service Organization Control (SOC) reports are completed and audited annually for all sites and infrastructure platforms. Learn more at www.expedient.com/multicloud.
“Cloud Different” is a registered trademark of Expedient. All rights reserved. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/expedient-adds-virtual-desktop-infrastructure-vdi-to-growing-portfolio-of-universal-multi-cloud-services -301386036 .html