Developed from the ground up, the all-new SureColor T-Series models include Epson’s latest 2.64-inch PrecisionCore® print head that delivers exceptional image quality while allowing faster performance than previous generation models. The new compact industrial design offers a small footprint for space-constrained production environments. The latest models also incorporate a number of new features that improve usability and streamline workflow and media management, including Adobe® Built-in print engine standard on most models, dual-roll capability, integrated rewinder for roll-to-roll printing, full front operation, easy automatic roll loading and optional foldable production stackers.
“In today’s production environments, we’ve seen a growing need for solutions that not only deliver fast speeds and functionality, but integrate seamlessly into any store or office, even if the space is limited. is limited, ”said Jacob hardin, Product Manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “The T-series printer lineup is a priority for Epson with 13 models already in the lineup. The new additions provide production performance in a small footprint and come equipped with powerful software to meet the needs of our customers. Building on decades of technological innovation, Epson designed the new SureColor T-Series production solutions to help today’s professionals improve workflows and streamline project delivery. “
The first available SureColor T7770D delivers the fastest print speeds in its class.1 In addition, it prints POP posters and displays at speeds over 300 square feet / hour and CAD and engineering drawings at production speeds of over 1400 square feet / hour.2
Learn more about the new SureColor T Series
The new line offers a range of features designed to revolutionize business productivity, including:
- Advanced performance – Delivers crisp, detailed and colorful prints using a reliable 2.64-inch PrecisionCore MicroPTF® printhead, producing outstanding prints at speeds over 1,400 sq. ft. / hr2
- Superior image quality with UltraChrome® 6-color XD3 inks – Includes new red ink; produces long-lasting prints with crisp lines and vivid colors for graphics, signage, plans, documents, etc.
- Compact design for small spaces – Up to 25 percent smaller than competitors3 with a sleek design that simplifies workflow and features a usable flat design, full front-end operation and a small footprint for space-constrained environments
- Double Roller Transparent Productivity – Included in five new models; accommodates two types or sizes of media or the second roll can be used as a rewinder for roll-to-roll production
- Easy to use and maintain – 4.3 inch configurable touch screen control panel for easy operation, automated routine maintenance and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
- Adobe integrated print engine – High-speed processing and PDF printing convenience powered by a powerful Adobe integrated print engine with four integrated Intel Atom processors; Delivers up to 3x faster processing of complex data and precise printing of transparent layers than previous generations, with PDF RIP resolution up to 1200 dpi4
- PORT of the Epson cloud solution – Remotely manage and monitor entire printer fleets cost-effectively with a convenient dashboard on laptops or smart devices, including production rates, page and square footage counters, job status printer and equipment usage
- No assembly required – Commissioning and printing in as little as 30 minutes
- Versatile media management – Print on a wide range of media, including glossy, tech, bond, matte and specialty media, and rigid boards up to 1.5mm thick
- Versatile connectivity – SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi® connectivity options (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to suit virtually any workflow
- Improved security features and IT tools – Over 28 IT security features to facilitate data production, communications security and access control, including smart card option for user control and tracking, SSD and IEEE 802.1 encryption x
- Expandable options – Optional adjustable production stacker available in 24, 36 and 44 inch versions; Optional peak capacity 960 GB SSD3 to save jobs directly to the printer, freeing up bandwidth for repeated jobs
The SureColor T7770D 44-inch dual roller for $ 6,945 (MSRP) and the optional 44-inch production stacker for $ 1,099 (MSRP) will be available early in the fourth quarter of 2021. The next version of 1.6L ink pack 44-inch, 36- and 24-inch versions, as well as additional production stackers available in 24- and 36-inch from $ 749 (MSRP) will be available later in Q4 2021. For more information, visit https://epson.com/TSeriesProduction.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact and precise digital technologies and technologies to connect people, things and information. The company focuses on solving societal problems through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, image and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and phase out the use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the JapanBased at Seiko Epson Corporation, the global Epson group generates annual sales of approximately 1,000 billion JPY. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, California, is Epson’s regional headquarters for the United States, Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You can also log in with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmericahttps://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_user_EpsonTV_&d=DwMGaQ&c=9HgsnmHvi4dS-nWjTlyLww&r=YaeAvj-Crv8FtNyGpJp2FTMWCwCgi9Z0u05_OWQk_rU&m=jkUNsN0SK-Z8yo11AE2ffDIVQtOUxI9tPkVPy0RwcGA&s=FBkyjtx6Agf1Mwx99JTgS-GwecfAwRxeAjPNdmSyK9U&e= ) and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
* This product uses only genuine Epson cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, although they are described as compatible, may not work correctly.
1 Compared to similar CAD / technical printers, prints in A1 / D format, in fastest print mode, priced at $ 10,000 MSRP (USD) or less based on published manufacturers and industry specifications available from May 2021. Actual printing times vary. Print speeds are based solely on the speed of the print engine. The total processing time for any print depends on a variety of factors including workstation configuration, file size, print resolution, ink coverage, and networking.
2 Actual printing times may vary. Print speeds are based solely on the speed of the print engine. The total processing time for any print depends on a variety of factors including workstation configuration, file size, print resolution, ink coverage, and networking.
3 Compared to similar CAD / technical printers priced at $ 10,000 MSRP (USD) or less based on published manufacturers and industry specifications available from May 2021.
4 (at 600×600 dpi, 2 pass). At 300 x 300 dpi with 4 layers of halftones.
EPSON, PrecisionCore, SureColor, TFP and UltraChrome are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logo of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and / or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims all rights in such marks. Copyright 2021 Epson America, Inc.
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.