The top three players in the email hosting services market:
- Alphabet Inc. – The company offers email hosting services under its subsidiary Google Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc. – The company offers Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) which allows developers to send email from any application.
- Fasthosts Internet Ltd. – The company offers email hosting services on a subscription basis.
Subscribe to our “Lite Plan” billed annually to 3000 USD to view 3 reports per month and download 3 reports per year.
Email Hosting Services Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- North America
- South America
By type, the webmail segment is expected to experience the highest market share growth during the forecast period. The growth of the webmail segment is driven by factors such as the adoption of webmail by small businesses and start-ups, as well as the trend of migration of the company’s IT infrastructure to new ones. cloud services.
By geography, North America is expected to account for 56% of the market growth over the forecast period, with the United States and Canada being the key countries. Migrating to the cloud from on-premises email accounts helps reduce deployment and maintenance costs for businesses. This will drive the growth of the email hosting services market in North America during the forecast period.
Drivers and challenges
The email hosting services market is driven by the growing demand for cloud-based applications, the increasing attention to BYOD in various enterprises, and the reduction in IT spending. However, factors such as difficulty keeping pace with changing customer demand may hamper the growth of the market.
- Email Encryption Market: The email encryption market has been segmented by end user (BFSI, healthcare, government, and others), solution (secure email gateways and software), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Download a free sample report
- Cloud Backup and Restore Market: The cloud backup and restore market has been segmented by end user (ICT, manufacturing, BFSI, healthcare, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Download a free sample report
Scope of Email Hosting Services Market
Cover of the report
Year of reference
Growth dynamics and CAGR
Deceleration to a CAGR of 18.84%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 30.98 billion
Annual growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America and MEA
Efficient contribution to the market
North America at 56%
Main consumer countries
United States, United Kingdom, China, Canada and Germany
Leading companies, competitive strategies, reach of consumer engagement
Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Fasthosts Internet Ltd., GoDaddy Inc., Heficed., Liquid Web LLC, Microsoft Corp., OVH Groupe SAS, Rackspace Technology Inc. and Zoho Corp. Pvt. Ltd.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Obstacles, Analysis of Fast Growing and Slow Growing Segments, Impact of COVID-19 and Future Consumer Dynamics, Analysis of Market Conditions for the Forecast Period
If our report didn’t include the data you’re looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and customize the segments.
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]