Publisher Devolver Digital and Developer NOPOPO Announced Devolver Fall Time for iOS and Android. It will be launched in 2021. Pre-registration is available now.
Here’s a look at the game, via Devolver Digital:
Devolver Fall Time is the future of physics-based puzzle gameplay, sleek monetization, and strategic brand integration. Choose characters from a full roster of your favorite Devolver Digital games and rack up big points by matching and knocking out their amazingly adorable heads from the goblet. Get excited enough and unleash each character’s special ability to take down huge chunks and earn bonuses to create chaotic chain reactions. So maybe watch some entertaining commercials because nothing is ever really free.
Watch the trailer below. Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging for port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer is breaking this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.